six.

Leia watched him place the two-piece outfit in the cart. She looked at him with an angry expression as her eyebrows furrowed. Turning her head back, she placed her hands in between all the stuff as she tried to pull her new clothes up. But didn't manage to bring it up.

"Ahhh!" She let out a small sound of her screaming, showing she wasn't satisfied.

She quickly turned her expression around when she saw all the toys. Her eyes glittered of excitement as her little frame bounced excitedly in her seat. She nodded her little head and reached out for everything he was showing her.

"Nono!" She particularly called out for a specific stuffed puppy that reminded her of the one she used to have.

But just like all the other stuff, it was placed in the cart. Not understanding why everything was in the cart and her stomach rumbling, Leia started to grow moody.

She started to kick her legs while sinking down in her seat. Grabbing her hand, she placed it inside her mouth and started sucking on it, expecting milk to come out like her bottle would provide. With her stomach rumbling, yet, one more time, Leia let her bottom lip hang loose as she started weeping.

As they arrived to the checkout, her cryings came to an end when she was handed her toy.

"Nono!" Leia quickly wrapped her arms around her new toy as she took it closer to her chest.

She took her puppy closer to her face and was about to place a kiss on her new toy when hearing him call her by her name;

"Tell the nice lady thank you, Leia." She quickly shook her head to the side as a "no" while tighten her grip on her new toy.

She thought he was telling her to give it up to her.

"Nono" she held her teddy with her right hand as she extended both her hands freely in the air, for him to pick her up.

"Mommiewh!" She called him her mommy, because that's was what he was in her eyes.

Her mommy since he got her, her new "Nono". And she didn't want the woman to take it away.