• Stormy Night •

Connor x frightened!reader

Summary ~

You seem to be scared by the storms, mostly the thunder booming outside. Being the sweet boi Connor is, he tries using words to calm you down. He soon firgures out its not that simple and resorts to kisses and cuddles.

The pittering of the rain on the roof was calming in a way but every once in a while loud booms of thunder would sound. Each one making me flinch at the sheer volume. "Are you alright (y/n)? You're heart rate seems to be higher than normal." The sweet android asks and he sits behind my back, running his hand slowly through my (h/c) hair. "I'm fine," and just as I utter the lie the house shakes with the crash of more thunder.

I pull the sheets over my head and a few tears roll off my face. I feel the cover being lifted up and arms snake around me just before another terrifyingly loud boom echos. Connor pulls me closer and holds me tighter in his arms. More tears roll down the side of my face as the rain starts to pick up. The once light pittering on the roof now harder and faster than before. "It's going to be okay. You're going to be alright. I'm here to protect you." Connor reassures me and I turn in his arms to face him.

Just as my nerves start to calm another clap of thunder sounds outside. I shove my face into Connor's chest, my breathing getting more erratic. Connor's hand moves from the small of my back to under my chin and he lifts my head to look at him. "I'm here sweetheart. Hold me as tight as you need to." He gives me a peck on my forehead, then my cheek, next my nose. He smiles down at me, "Can I kiss your lips?" He asks and i giggle bit at his gentlemanly behavior. I nod my head and finally after we look into each other's eyes for what feels like eternity he places his lips on mine. I smile at the android after he pulls away and i cup one of his cheeks. "You are perfect Connor." I sputter out. "Not as perfect as you are." He states clearly and pulls me tighter into his embrace. For the rest of the stormy night we hold each other close, giving the other small kisses here and there.

(A/n) ~ Hello guys! So my time at Hamacon was amazing!!! But anyways you probably don't wanna hear about that. So... I'm working on another fic as we speak(?). I'll be posting another as soon as I get the next one done. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and I hope you enjoy the ones to come!