War

!!!Gore warning-?!!!

((Pats POV))

I swam as far away from the village as I could looking for the ship, then I finally saw it. Its Anker was down to keep it from floating away.

I quickly swam to it and popped my head out the water once I was at the surface.
I scanned the ship for Pau.

Once I saw him he was heading to the edge of the ship with something in his hands, I guess he was writing. I quickly swam to the ships edge, "Pau!" I whispered loudly.

It caught his attention he looked down and closed what he was writing in, "Pat!" He smiled at me. I reached my hands up to him and he reached his hands to me, of course all we could do was slightly graze our fingers over one another's.

I smiled a bit but then remembered why I was there, "Pau I nee--" before I could finish what I was about to say a spear came shooting out the water and on-to the ship. Oh no.

Then another spear came, I guess it hit someone because I heard a loud scream then a thud. Pau turned around and looked on the ship, his face turned pale.

This was not gonna end well, a few people came running over to see where the Spears where coming from. About ten men looked over one caught my attention, the captain.

They all stared at me, I laughed nervously and swam back away from the ship a bit, one of the men ran off and came back and handed the captain one if his own boom sticks he aimed it twords me. I froze up.

((Paus POV))

Tord had a gun facing twords pat, and I could tell he wasn't gonna hesitate to pull the trigger. So before he could shoot I tried to take the gun causing him to pull the trigger and shooting up twords the air. Making a loud boom that ripped threw the air.

He lowered the gun and gave me a death glare, but his attention was taken away when we heard a few splashes in the water. We all looked over, so many people like pat stuck there heads out the water and they did not look friendly. Some where holding Spears others guns.

Tord turned around and screamed at his men to get guns and ready the cannons, this was gonna end badly.

I tried to look over to see if I could see pat, lucky I spotted him behind a few of the people in the water.

Then I jumped back fast when a spear landed right near my feet, I stumbled back a bit, then another spear came flying up it landed in one of my crew mates chest.

He fell to the ground with a thud, I covered my mouth trying not to get sick at the sight. Finally the rest of the crew came back with guns and shot at the water. I looked over some people dove into the water then it turned crimson a bit.

((Pats POV))

The men on the ship came back with more boom sticks, they started to shoot at us. And they hit a few men making them bleed and turn the water around us red.

I looked up a bit and I saw Pau, he looked a little frightened. This....this was all my fault.

I seen one of the guards ready a spear it was aimed at Pau, "No!!" I screamed as I tackled the guard into the water and I fought him over the spear.

His grip didn't loosen on it and neither did mine, we ended up at the ocean floor pushing and shoving each other still fighting over the spear.

We would slam one another into a rock time to time, then I saw a large rock with a weird shape to it, it was sharp and pointed up.

I kinda yelled as I pushed the spear against his chest as I pushed him to the rock where I swam up and swam down fast making him get inpailed with the rock.

I was breathing heavily as I snatched the spear from the guards now cold hands, I swam up and let out fast breaths.

I quickly swam back a bit as a bullet almost hit me. I then glanced up and seen more Spears getting thrown onto the ship.

Some went threw some people on the ship, one landed near Pau, he stumbled back until I couldn't see him.

I guess he couldn't get his balance back because I heard a splash on the other side of the ship, I quickly swam under the boat to the other side.

I saw Pau I quickly swam to him and wrapped my arms around him, I then swam off away from the battle. I got about a few miles away where I found large rocks.

I swam to them and placed Pau down a rock,  he started to cough some water up. I smiled a bit at him, "Your okay now...they won't find you here..." I told him camly, "They can't hurt you or me...anymore." I mumbled a bit, saying this to kinda comfort myself.