A little trip to the doctors

Yoongi's POV

it had been a few hours after Matsu fell asleep. We were all just sitting around the practice room either on our phones or talking to each other. We finished with practice 20 minutes ago so we could leave we just wanted to rest for a bit. 

I was sitting next to Matsu. Well, technically I had him on my lap so it would be more comfortable to sleep. I was running my hand through his hair when a thought suddenly came to mind.

'We need to take him to the doctors to get him a check-up.'

"Hyung," I call out for Jin. He turns and I make a motion for him to come this way. Once Jin was close enough or me to talk lowly to not wake up the little rock in my arms.

"We should get going, so we could take Matsu to a doctor, who knows what Ashley did to him when he was with her, or if he even had enough nutrients in his body," I told him, he gave me a nod and went to the others to tell them to get their stuff ready.

I started to slowly get up and made sure that I didn't wake Matsu up. Once I got up I readjusted him in my arms to have him and me in a more comfortable position. We walked out of the building and into the van.

"OMO I didn't know Suga-hyung could be so caring." The little evil maknae said. I gave him the look and he immediately shut up.

We got in the car and went to the nearest hospital. I called ahead to make sure that when we got there we could just get the check-up done, thankfully they had a slot open.

~~~~

No one's POV

Once BTS and the sleeping Matsu got to the hospital, BTS went to the front desk where a nurse was typing something on the computer.

"OK so who is here for the check-up?" The lady at the front desk said looking up from the computer for a brief moment.

"Um my s-I mean adopted son," Yoongi said fumbling over his words a bit.

"Okay, so I need the father to fill this form out, how old is your son?"

"A-ah he's 3 years old," Jin said for Yoongi since he was busy filling the form out.

"Okay, how many visitors are here besides the father?" The lady said going to pick up the yellow visitor stickers that were behind her.

"Just six others," Jin said.

"Okay, I need all the other six people to sign their name here and put on a yellow visitor sticker." The lady said as she pushed a separate clipboard to the members.

As they signed those papers, Yoongi finished the form and pushed it towards the lady. Just then Matsu started to stir awake from his little nap.

"Mhmm, a-appa w-h-ere are w-e?" Matsu said in a soft sleepy voice. "Shhhhh it's okay, we're just at the doctors to get you a check-up," Yoongi said. Matsu still half asleep nodded, but if he were fully awake he would be screaming his head off and trying to run to the exit at the mention of the location.

Once the rest of BTS was done signing their papers, they went to the waiting room to wait for the doctor who is supposed to be helping them. Matsu being more awake know, saw some blocks he wanted to play with. "A-appa." He said to get Yoongi's attention. Suga looked at him, from his conversation with Jin and saw what he was pointing to. Suga nodded and set Matsu on the ground so he could go over there. 

Suga not knowing that Matsu couldn't walk well just had him go himself. Matsu tried to get up and succeeded tried to walk over to the blocks. Only to fall after three steps. He didn't want to cry because he remembered what his eomma did when he cried. So instead of walking he decided to crawl. Once he got to the blocks he started to play with the blocks, not even 5 minutes late a male doctor came into the room.

"Min Matsu?"

Yoongi came over to Matsu and picked him up, making Matsu drop the block he was playing with. They walked over to the others who were crowing around the doctor. "He's here." Yoongi said.

They followed the doctor to the room, where Matsu would have his check-up done.

"Okay have him sit on the bed right there and we can get started." The doctor said and pointed to the bed.

*Time skip to after the check-up cus my lazy arse don't want to explain all that doctor stuff*

Bts were about to leave when the doctor came over to yoongi.

"Sir, the urine examples show the same DNA as you, are you sure your son is adopted?"

Yoongi looked at him with a panicked look.

"U-um."

"Its okay sir if your lying, for whatever reason, however, I need an answer."

"Uh okay, he is my actual son but for reasons can we keep that a secret?" Yoongi asked.

The doctor nodded understanding. With that BTS made their way to the van and went home.

~~~~~

BTS.MIN.official

This little boy, just got his first check up! Meet Min Matsu, the newly adopted baby boy of BTS!

50,732 likes    72,926 comments

BTS_FanGirLLL: OMO did they adopt a child?!?!?!

YOONGLES_sTAn239: That is one lucky child

DaMN111: WAIT! MIN? MIN?! OMO so Yoongi-Oppa is the father?!?!

YoOnGs:^ Adopted, okay adopted father

Loading more comments

~~~

1010 word typed

okay here we go! another chapter of this. Hope you enjoyed and two chapters of different stories in a row. Hope it was good. Also, I might update a different story tomorrow depends if I am up to it because I might be coming down with something, oh well. This chapter is edited

bye, my lovelies,

MONSTER