Fanmeet

I had a request from someone and it gave me the motivation to start writing again after a while, so hopefully, I can start writing more.

No one's POV

It had been a week since BTS had, had their day off on that one peaceful morning. Matsu, for the most part, had been easy to take care of. He had been quite and always sleepy like Yoongi. However, there was one time during practice...

------Flashback-------

It was Thursday, BTS and Matsu we're in the practice room. BTS was dancing and Matsu in the playpen that was in the corner playing with foam blocks to entertain him. They were practicing 'MIC Drop' and we're getting to the part where the car exploded in the MV when they heard a baby crying.

They stopped the music and looked at each other with a sigh. The tough part to bring Matsu with them was that they would have to pause at random moments to check on him. They didn't mind but it did slow down practice a bit.

Taehyung walked over to the playpen and squatted down to eye level with Matsu.

"Hey, buddy what's wrong?"

Matsu still not being able to talk properly but can make out the easiest words to answer him. While gripping onto the playpen's bars.

"A-a-appa w-wan! Appa wan!" He started yelling and Tae could see his eyes starting to sparkle with tears threatening to fall.

Tae sighed and picked Matsu up. He stood up and patted his back and was about to put him back in the playpen when he screamed.

"APPA!! N-no no p-penn!!" Matsu yelled with tears falling. Yoongi heard him and walked over taking his son out of the group's alien and went to the other corner away from the pen.

"Hey hey, shhh, appa's here appa's here. What's wrong?" Yoongi asked as Matsu placed his head on the crook of Yoongi's shoulder and stopped crying.

"Wan appa," Matsu said in a hushed voice as his small hand gripped Yoongi's shirt and he had a little bit of Yoongi's shirt in his mouth.

Yoongi didn't mind and just continue to pat his back. Yoongi then signaled to Jimin to make a bottle for Matsu so he can be put down for a nap.

Once Jimin came back from the lobby/cafeteria with a warm milk bottle he handed to Yoongi and back away. They all experienced, you do not want to be near Yoongi and Matsu when Matsu needs to be fed and he's cranky, but that's a story for another time.

"Hey baby boy, I need you to eat okay?" Yoongi said to Matsu in a soft voice. It didn't work and Matsu just put his head deeper into Yoongi's neck.

"Aw... Why not? Look it's really yummy." Yoongi said and pretended to drink from the bottle. "Mhmm that's good milk baby, you should try some." And that was when Matsu latched onto the rubber nipple of the bottle, sleep pulling at him.

And once he was fully asleep he had only finished half the bottle and was out like a light.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

No one's POV

Ever since then it had been smooth sailing. The only time the members fought was when they had to change Matsu's diaper.

But know they were heading to BigHit since their manager had called them.

Matsu was on Jin's lap and Tae was making funny faces to make Matsu laugh, and without a doubt, he had succeeded. He laughed hard enough that Jin had to make Tae stop or else the baby wouldn't be able to breathe.

Once they arrived, Namjoon picked up the baby's bag and headed to the building, the other members trailing behind.

They walked in and took the elevator to the third floor and walked down the all too the familiar hallway and to the very familiar room.