Self Promo

Hello, my lovelies!! I'm not dead, but I come bearing not and update but some other news. So if some of you guys know Avatar The Last Airbender is now on Netflix. So I wanna start a [Zuko x OC] story. I know I haven't updated any of my other stories, and I have a plan.

So June 5th is the last day of Middle School for me. So until then, all my books will be on a short hiatus while I work on the ATLA(Avatar the Last Airbender) book. In addition to that, I wanna know if you guys want me to do a [Fem! ATLA character x Fem!OC/reader]. And how will I determine what character? Simple, drum roll, please...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 And how will I determine what character? Simple, drum roll, please

Here is my Instagram. This is where polls, drawings, and some new ideas for some new stories that may be out in the future and a lot of other stuff.

As I was saying earlier, my books will be on hold until June 5th and I hope to get the ATLA book done before then. I am going to be putting a poll for the ATLA book, do you guys want it in one big book? Or three separate books? You can answer that on my Instagram and that will decide, I wanna start my book on the weekend so I have a lot of time to get some chapters in before I do more school work.

But other than that yeah, this is what I wanted to tell you guys, please go and follow that would mean so much to me.

Bye-bye lovelies,

-MONSTER