Discovering

Okay okay, so I went back to look at previous chapters to get an idea for this one. And I forgot the birthdate of the baby!! Sorry. So yeah here is a very late birthday on behalf of my mistake.

3rd POV

After the fan meet, which had happened over a month ago. BTS has been posting daily things that Matsu did. Whether it's him coloring, or one of the members feeding him, or even the baby having Yoongi's headphones on listening to the music his appa made.

Because of all this posting, the fans had learned that, like Kookie, Matsu had a thing for banana milk, but he liked to dip his strawberries in it. Although Matsu's appa and uncles thought it was disgusting they would never tell that to a baby. Well maybe Kookie showed a little more expressions, saying that it was a disgrace to banana milk, he'll let it slide for his favorite-and only so far- nephew.

Though one thing that never came up, was when the baby's birthday was. The only time they had looked at the birth certificate was when they had to write the name for Matsu. After that Yoongi had placed that away with all his important things.

Now thinking about that, Yoongi looked at his son, who was watching a kid show on the TV and eating a baby fruit snack with his banana milk. Looking around the room, he spotted Hobi who had his earbuds in, bobbing his head up and down, with his eyes closed.

"Hey hope-ah, " Yoongi said though he wasn't heard, Hobi continued to listen to whatever the hell knows what. Yoongi continued calling his dongseang for a few minutes. His son now staring at his dad.

Yoongi had enough of it and finally threw a pillow at Jhope. Causing Matsu to laugh and Hobi to look at him dumbfounded.

"I ness you to watch Matsu for me, I need to check something," Yoongi said with a monotone voice. Hobi nodded and went onto the floor with the baby and started to tickle him.

Yoongi had a hard time trying to leave since his son was so happy, but he did need to check up on something. Yoongi got up and headed to his room. Once he arrived he went to his closet and in the corner was a shoebox of important papers.

He looked through them and finally found the certificate. He searched for the information he was looking for on the paper. His eyes widen, his son's birthday was a long time ago. He didn't even remember if Matsu was still with his mom or not, time flies when you have a baby to look after.

Yoongi memorized the date. He got up and walked downstairs, and went to find Jin. He searched for his hyung. He couldn't find him. He called him only to find out that he and Namjoon were in a meeting and wouldn't be home till an hour later, that whatever he needed to tell him could wait.

Yoongi sighed. He wanted to give his son his birthday since most likely his mother didn't even care about it. Yoongi went back to the living room and saw one of the cutest sights. His baby, Matsu,  was crawling and dragging a blanket onto Hobi. The blanket was tiny for hobi, but just the right size for Matsu. Hobi was laying on the floor, passed out and know had a light blue blanket on his stomach and his left arm.

Yoongi chuckled and took a picture before posting it. Seconds later it was getting thousands of likes. Yoongi walked over to his son, who was now sitting on Hobi's arm that was covered with the blanket, still drinking his unfinished banana milk and watching the TV.

Picking up Matsu after turning the TV off, Yoongi started talking to him while walking up the stairs to their room. Leaving the sleeping rapper on the floor with the blanket still on him.

"Were you having fun with Hobi? Huh?" Yoongi asked Matsu as he held him up as the monkey did to Simba in the Lion King. Not expecting an answer since Matsu still couldn't form a lot of words.

Once they got into the room, Yoongi closed the door softly and prepared the bed for a nap, setting some pillows on the floor in case Matsu fell, and another few pillows on the edge of the bed. Giving Matsu a dummy and his bunny, he fell asleep in no time. Yoongi soon followed his hand still rubbing circles on Matsu back to help him fall deeper into sleep.

811 words typed.

Okay, and we are still continuing on with the updating I hope I'm doing good with the updates. Again I'm going on vacation soon so I hope that helps me update better.

Bye lovelies,

-MONSTER