Prologue

--Eyeless Jack's POV--

The masked man sauntered up the quaint home's front steps. A sign sat near the door bell.
Vestibulum fortis,
Strong Home in latin...
Cute.
Jack chuckled darkly to himself. Inside the strong home was dark. That, you could see through the windows. Jack had seen a young girl leave the home earlier, probably around the age of 20. She'd seemed pretty peaceful at first glance but the panicked sadness in her eyes spoke otherwise. She was returning now, exiting her nice, bright red car.
Jack awaited her arrival, sitting on the front steps. When she'd excited the car she hadn't seemed surprised at all to see a man on her porch. His terrifying mask was hidden, cloaked in shadows by his hood and brown hair.
"Oh! Can I help you sir?" She'd asked, giving absolutely no thought to the way he sat, dressed with no skin showing. He'd been surprised by how open she was was, welcoming him inside and giving him a warm smile. She looked exhausted, to tired to see his features. He'd pulled out his knife, ready to end her right as she turned around, but something stopped him. She was so beautiful. He wouldn't- no. He couldn't do it.
He had left through the front door while she'd been occupied with washing her hands. She turned up dead the very next day...
Jack was heartbroken, staring at the picture of the beautiful women with the devilish smile carved into her perfect skin.
Jeff had tried to convince him he'd been doing Jack a favor by ending this disaster before it started. He supposed the pale man was right, in a way.
Jack vowed he'd never let anyone escape his blade again...
He would hunt down every last victim until they had coated his blade in sweet, sweet blood a thousand times over for good measure.
He made a promise to do this.
He never thought he wouldn't be able to keep that promise.
The promise that meant the most to him...
He just couldn't keep.
He was blind...
Blind to his own faults and mistakes...
So very...
Blind.
Eyeless even and yet he couldn't even see his feelings,
See the raging swirls of color,
He called feelings.
He had an Eyeless Face...
Eyeless Mind...

Eyeless Heart...