Chapter 1: Site

It's late. Well, at least late for you. You pay way too much for cable and nothing is on. Not that you'd have the patience to watch anything, after what your friend told you. It can't be true. It's impossible. Yet all day it's been on your mind. You impatiently drum your fingers on your table as you turn on your laptop. No. You're not doing it. This has to be a prank or worse, it's one of those sites that will suck up all your personal information. Hell, it's not even .com. It's .zo. What the hell does that stand for? Nah, it's not worth it. So you just go to Youtube and check for any TG caption videos or MTF clips that have been uploaded. Sadly you've seen them all. But if you're friend is right you could experience a TG caption for real. NO. NO. Stop. You can't...

BZZZZ!

You look down at your phone at the text and roll your eyes.

Hey, I tried it, and it didn't even work. Did you do it yet?

- Bryan

Eh, screw it. It sounds like it's safe to visit. You might as well try. Slowly you type the URL he gave you.

Regenderme.zo

You wait a few seconds, and suddenly your arrow cursor turns into the multicolored pinwheel. Yep. This was a complete...huh?

The screen goes black, and then a simple sentence appears.

What is your gender? m/f

You type in M and wait. Nothing happens. Yep. Bryan is right, this site is totally a waste of your...

Do you like TG fiction?

You stare at the question. Of course, it's, yes. You love it, but are you really going to let some unknown person running the site know something personal about yourself? Then again, Bryan did it. It's not like a credit card number. Might as well see this thing to the end. You type in yes and hit return. Right away the screen looks all scrambled and...

"Hey!" you lurch back. You actually felt a static shock from your keyboard. Wait...what the hell? Your laptop is completely shut off. You pray to the computer Gods as you press the power button. Thankfully your laptop hums to life. Guess that teaches you a lesson, never to... "Ahhhh!"

You suddenly feel this sharp pain in your stomach. You bolt up from the couch and run right into the bathroom. You're not nauseous, you just feel weird. It's almost like your insides are...

"Ahhh!" you grumble as you grab the sink for support. You turn on the faucet, splash cold water on your face and stare at your reflection. Nothing seems out of...what the hell? Your hair starts to lighten to a blonde color and lengthen—it keeps going and going until it stops just past your shoulders. NO! Your face is changing too. Your lips become puffy, and your cheeks are more pronounced. Even your eyes seem to be even more blue, if that's... "OOOOOH!"

Your chest starts to itch and then the unthinkable happens. It begins to expand—pressing against your tee. Bigger and bigger it grows while your tummy begins to shrink. What is going...NO! You actually have a female butt? It looks shapely and pert. And your boobs...they don't stop growing. Your ample additions are so big your shirt begins to ride up revealing your taut tummy. As you stare at it, you see you have these hips and....what the hell? You feel your lower area start to change. Your manhood is disappearing?! NO! You feel it shrink until it's...GONE! You then finally look up and see this woman staring back at you in the mirror. She looks like one the models you'd see online or in a swimsuit issue. Only it's you. You grab your new additions, and you can feel the weight. You then touch your butt and give it a little wiggle as you shoot yourself a pouty stare. This is a woman that would never give you the time of day, and now you're her? What the hell is going...."Ahhhhh!"

You felt another shock and fall to the ground. Luckily you catch yourself and...WAIT! You look in the mirror and can't believe who is staring back. It's you. You're male again. Wait. Did you just imagine you were a woman?

Check out the video version of the story: