Chapter 3: Level

You stare at your phone in disbelief. No. The website can't be talking to you. There has to be some sort of explanation for all of this. Yet as you glance in the mirror and run your fingers down your curvaceous body all logical answers begin to fly out the window. You're this...hottie. If you saw a woman like this, you'd be tongue-tied, and now you're her.

Having fun yet, Alex? Y/N

You stare at the question, trying to figure out what to do. Are you really dreaming that you're trapped in this psycho-crazy version of an RPG? Maybe the only way to wake up is to simply end the game. You take a deep breath and type Y.

The phone suddenly goes blank. You try swiping, pressing and even resetting it, but nothing seems to...

Level 1 complete. Ready for level 2?

Y/N

What the hell? It really is a game? You press Y and wait. This is crazy. This can't be real or...

Check the package again.

Why? There is nothing in there, but the dress. Now it's just an empty..." STOP! This is mad. You're arguing with your phone about a...what the? Something shiny on your bed catches your eye. You slowly walk into your bedroom feeling your new chest jiggle the entire way. If this isn't a dream, you might need to invest in a bra. You look closely at the package. You could've sworn it was empty, now it contains...a metal bracelet? You pick it up. No weird markings or flashing lights. It's just an ordinary bracelet. Seriously, what harm could it do? You put it on and...nothing happens. This is a complete waste of... "Ahhhh!"

You feel this tiny shock and try to take the bracelet off, but it's stuck. What the...NOOO! Your body...it's changing again. Hair sprouts from your arms as your chest starts to shrink and your manhood returns. Within a few seconds, you're not only back to your male self, but you're in your guy clothes. Okay, this definitely has to be a dream. Now, you have the power to change genders and clothing? This is insane. So in this so-called fantasy, you can be male. And then if you want you can change into a blonde in a bikini? NO. There's no way this will...

"AHHHHH!" you scream as you feel another jolt. Right away, your body changes. Your boobs return as your hair lengthens and lightens up, while your clothes morph into a shiny minuscule black bikini. Your chest is practically straining the thin straps. This is impossible. You can't be a...whoa. You see yourself in the bedroom mirror and are completely floored. In front of you is this tan, taut body barely covered by shiny black spandex. You strike a pose, and flash the mirror a flirty pout. You then give your backside a little tap. Wow. You actually felt that. You even do a shy little wave as you bite your bottom lip.

"Um, would you mind putting suntan lotion on my back?" you coo in this flirtatious tone as you take a deep breath, which makes your ample chest even bigger. This is so...

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Hey! Dude! You home?! It's Bryan!"

Check out the video version of the story: