Chapter 10

Raph's POV

When Leo blacked out, I started to panic before I grabbed and held him bridestyle as I ran to the lair. He was just fine a minute ago, I don't know what happened. After about ten minutes, I reached the lair and found Mikey and Donnie waiting for us.

"What happened to Leo?" Mikey asked  and I shrugged.

"I don't know, he said his stomach hurt and then he just passed out!" I said.

"Bring him in the lab." Donnie said and I followed him in, setting Leo on the bed as Donnie got some weird looking pole thing along with a needle in his hand.

"Um Don, what the heck is that thing?" I asked as he took some of Leo's blood and wine t back to his desk.

"That thing is an intravenous or an IV. It's a tool that is used replace hydration in a patient, a way to give continuous mediation and blood transfusions." Donnie said and I nodded as he started typing some on his computer.

ABOUT TEN MINUTES LATER: Leo's POV

I groaned as I woke up with a slight headache and I saw the guys staring down at me.

"Leo, you're awake." Raph said as he helped me sit up and I nodded.

"Yeah, how long as I out?" I asked and Donnie shrugged as he took the IV out of my arm.

"About ten minutes because of a lack of nutrients in your system." Donnie said and I fought the urge to winced at the tone, I knew where this was going. "Leo, how is that possible?" He asked me and I shrugged, he sighed. "Just be more careful, it's not good to not eat on a schedule. So starting to tomorrow, we are going to make you eat regularly." Donnie said and Raph raised an nonexistent eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, we?" Raph asked and Donnie crossed his arms.

"Yes, we and Splinter has already agreed for you to make sure he eats tomorrow night." Donnie remarked and Raph's eyes widen.

"Tomorrow night?! I can't do tomorrow night, I have a date with Mona." Raph said and I fought the urge to growl as I bit down hard on my tongue. Mona is Mona Lisa, Raph's girlfriend of two years and I hate her for three reasons. Number one: She has Raph obviously. Number two: She's cheated on him before. Number three: She's a total lair and two-faced bitch. Why do you think he took her back in the first place? She said she had to because he forced her and threatened to kill her. Sure, he threatened to kill a trained in martial arts salamanderian alien princess with tons of weapons on her body if she didn't have sex with him?! Donnie rolled his eyes, he doesn't like her either. It's because she made fun of Mikey right to his face when Mikey was in the bathroom.

"I don't care Raph, you're in charge for his dinner tomorrow. If you have a problem with that, you can talk to Splinter." Donnie said and Raph groaned as he left the lab, I sighed while Donnie frowned. "Sorry Leo, to be honest I would switch my lunch shift with him. But as you know, Splinter's rules are rules." I nodded and I walked out the lab. So let's back track: I passed out on the way home, I wake to find myself getting an eating schedule because I was stupid enough not to eat anything, and now I'm technically forcing the guy I like that sort of hates me to cancel his date with his girlfriend who's a total bitch. Great.