Meet and Greet Signing (Finn Wolfhard)

You were standing in line with your group of friends waiting to meet Calpurnia. All you like to do was to make your sister happy. Because she knew your the best sister ever. The meet and greet line only took a short time and then there you and your sister were. Standing right in front of them.

Ayla: Hi thank you so much for coming over tonight!

You: Any time. My sisters a big fan of the drummer and everything and I just wanted to make her happy.

They all thought it was cute the way I took the time spending quality sister time. And which we did half of the day before arriving here. It was then, a boy with curly black hair spoke to Me. "And who might you be beautiful?" He smirks.

You: I'm y/n/ln.

Finn: It's nice to meet you. I really wish we can go out to eat and get to know each other. I'm Finn by the way.

You:!It was really nice getting to meet everyone and yeah we should.

Finn: Oh I have to go get you something. Finn gets out a pen and paper writing numbers that happens to be his cellphone number.

Finn: Well call me sometimes.

He winked at you. Which made your heart sank.

You've put the note in your pocket smile and said your good byes then left.

Welcome to my new book guys I hope you like it! If you like this book, then please comment and vote it's not that hard just press the button to vote and press the comment button below!