He Makes Out With You! (Richie Tozier)

WARNING: SMUTS rants! I'm terrible at them though anyways bye!

You got home from a long day at work. All you could think about was Richie all day. And you let that stop you from concentrating. It was a slow day so the boss lets you off early. Finally some Richie time.

Richie: Are you suppose to be at work angel?

You: Work was slow today. So the boss let's me off early so I can spend more time with you. Baby you are on my mind every 247!

Richie laughed and pulls you by the waist line to him. He cups your hair and tucks a brand of hair string behind your ear then smiles.

Richie: Come baby let's snuggle!

Richie bridal carried upstairs to the bedroom.you took off your clothes as he poops on the bed waiting. You smiled as you came out from the bathroom and laid next to Richie.

•Skipping to the making out part because it gets disturbing•

Richie ran his hands into you intertwining them. He and you gazed at each other and smile.

Richie: Baby I love you so much!

You: And I as well darling!

The rest of the night, the two of you got changed and went out to eat to a movie then went home.

Sorry if that was short but I didn't want to make anyone on here feel less disturbing Or distracted by the disturbance. Anyways, have a great day!