Only A memory Away ( Mike Wheeler)

Mike Wheeler always knew you were his cousin. But you never knew that. So him and his gang went on a search to kidnap you and made sure if you really are his cousin. Mike ties you up on a chair while you are being passed out cold. Then, you woke up.

Mike: Hello y/n.

You: What do you want from me?

Lucas: Oh just want to ask you a few simple questions for a history project we are working on.

A white light shines bright in your face.

Lucas: Are you Mike's cousin?

You look at the two of them like they are nuts!

Lucas: Not talking eh?

Dustin: Go easy on her man!

Lucas: We have to get to the bottom of this!

Will: But not like that do it like this!

Will looked at you with wide eyes.

Will: Are you Mike's cousin?

You: I don't know what your talking about.

Lucas: Theres ways to make you talk.

Mike: Dude this isn't working.

Mike shows you a picture of you and him
Holding hands and having fun.

Mike: Is this you?

You look at the pictures and your eyes widens open.

You: H-how can this be?

Mike: It's a long story. But we need to do some
Test on you to make sure if you are what we think you are.

You slowly nod as the gang led you to another room. One that is white with an arm chair like you see at a lab Corp. Dustin wheeled out some test supplies and you sat in the armed chair.

Mike: I need to do a blood test to see if your the exact match.

You nod and give him your arm. He firmly grabs it and pokes you with the little needle which you cry but Dustin made silly faces to cheer you up. When Mike finished with the sample, he puts them on a rack and test them.

Mike: She's the exact match. Welcome to the family y/n.

You: Alright this is pretty cool and all, but how come I never knew?

Mike: It's a long time ago you probably didn't knew when you are born.

You smiled and the four of you went out to celebrate by welcoming you to the family.

Finn Wolfhard, Richie Tozier, and Mike Wheeler Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara