Detention Buddy (Richie Tozier)

The only worst thing that happened in your life, was detention. All because you were defending your friend for something she didn't do. 

Richie: Hey you must be y/n.

A geeky cool guy in brown glasses and black hair sits next to you.

Richie: I'm Richie what's your's?

He took his hand out for a hand shake. You took and shook his hand.

You: I'm y/n. Nice to meet you.

Richie:  So what brought you here to Detention?

You told him what happened it was a bunch of girls that got into a fight and one of you friends was in it You were trying to move her out of the way but the principal caught you and sent you to detention.

Richie:  Well. If it wasn't your fault, then you should of told him the truth.

You:  Yes but if I tell then I'll be in more trouble.

Richie:  Well, people in this town can be such douches.

Richie:  You should always tell the truth on what really happened. You shouldn't let others get in your way.

You smiled at him and coming from the looks of it, he was right. You should of told the truth and just be on your way, but you didn't because you don't want to cause more drama.

You:  Well, I'll take your advice thanks Richie.

The next day you told the principle who did it and made it clear that you were trying to get your friend away from the fight.

Principal:  Well I can see y/n didn't do anything wrong. I've already expelled the bully who pushed your friend yesterday. Your free to go.

And like that, you were happy and left telling Richie everything.

You ran over to Richie with the exciting news.

You:  I did it Richie I did it I took your advice and told the truth!

Richie: That a girl let's go get ice cream to celebrate! My treat.

So what do you think so far? Let me know under the comment section!