Don't Scare Me Ever Again! (Richie Tozier)

It was a beautiful after noon in Derry. You and Richie were riding bikes until there's a haunted house that appeared.

You: T-That's one haunted house.

Richie: Yeah let's go.

You: Or we could go in and look around.

Richie: Are you on crack! We can't go in there we'll get killed! Listen to me... don't ever go into that haunted house! Understand?

You: Ok fine!

The next day, you didn't listen to what Richie says. Because you feel like he can't tell you what to do. You disobeyed him and went to the haunted house yourself.

You: oh wow!

You turned around and saw a shadowy figure that made an evil little giggly laugh.

You: H-hello.

Pennywise: Why hello there little girl. I'm
Pennywise the dancing clown.

Penny jerks his head and let out an evil grin.

You: Um why do they call you Dancing Clown?

Pennywise: Why, I can show you by putting on a performance.

A music box winds up and plays a circus song that Penny can dance to

A music box winds up and plays a circus song that Penny can dance to. He dances and you clapped your hands.

You: That was really good!

Pennywise: Oh but I can show you more.

You gulped in fear as the shadow cane contact to you.

Meanwhile, Richie was riding his bike to your house with his friends.

Eddie: What if she's not home? I mean what if something bad has happened to her?

Richie: Will you shut up? She's gotta be home! She was home last night.

Richie walks up to your house and knocks on
The door.

Mrs. y/n's mom: Why hello there Richie y/n isn't home at the moment I'm afraid.

Eddie: See told you!

Richie: Shush! Um.. that's ok Y/n's Mom. Thanks though.

Richie smiled and left politely. The gang went and spotted the haunted house with y/n's bike parked outside.

Richie: Shit fuck! I told her not to go in there!

Billy: W-well Mr. Tuxedo Knight are you gonna j-just s-stand t-there or a-re you gonna go in?

Richie gulped with fear and open the door it was just richie Billy and Eddie walking inside.

Richie: Y/n! Come on out! This isn't some hide and seek game deep shit!

Richie heard screaming cry's for help.

Richie: THIS WAY!

The gang made a left turn and followed the echo voice. The gang looked and spotted a three way door that must be led to y/n.

Billy: Scary Very Scary Not Scary At All.

They heard the voice that led to the Not Scary At All and opened it. They all run and found you with Pennywise.

Richie: Y/n!

Pennywise: Is this isn't good enough for you Richie? Am I not good enough for you?

Richie gasped as the dancing clown figure lunges to them.

Pennywise: It was good enough for her.

Penny turned to his victim and was about to show his monstrous teeth. Which gave you a fright.

Richie: Hand me my bat!

Eddie hands Richie the bat.

Richie: No more clowning around! Stage out!

Richie: Welcome to the loser club asshole!

Richie swings his bat and finally hit Pennywise's head causing him to go back inside his cave.

Richie ran to you checking on you to see if you are ok.

You: I-I'm sorry.

Richie: It's ok just don't ever scare me like that ever again!

Richie and you kissed with sweet passionate feelings and then head home.