Stupid Cat

(again,solo Lauren)

-Y/N P.O.V-

Lauren was on tour and i was headed to her interview.I always watch her interview because im such a great girlfriend,and i also to try and make her laugh during them.She says she hates it,but I know she secretly loves it.

Anyway the interview was outside the venue where she was going to preform.I was running late  because i had to take a wiz(pee just in case you didn't know :)).I finally found her and i waved and jumped around like a crazy person to get her attention.

Just when I finally got her attention, at the corner of my eye I saw a cat came out from the side of a trash can.I didn't move.I have a big fear of cats and also have lots of hate for them.Ever since the incident that happened when I was six, I still get scared whenever I'm near a cat.

--FlashBack--

An old couple had just moved into the house next to us and my parents and I went to greet them.

I brought them a few flowers from our garden as a gift.The door open and we said our hellos to our neighbors.I was small for my age so the flowers were blocking my vision.Once they took the flowers,all of a sudden I was on the ground and all I could here was meowing.

I opened my eyes to see a bunch of cats on me.For a six year old this was very scaring.Once the old couple got all the cats off of me I bolted back home.After that day,I never went near their house or any cat.EVER.

--FlashBack Over--

I was about to pee my pants when the car was getting closer.When it started to run towards me I zoomed away from the fury monster.People where giving me weird stares as I ran by them most likely because a grown woman was running away from a cat like her life depended on it,but if they were being chased by a monster they would be running too.

I looked behind me to see if the cat was still there and it was.i was never so scared in my life.I looked at Lauren for help,but she was just laughing at me.

As I looked at her,I accidentally ran into some people and next thing I knew there were people all over me

As I looked at her,I accidentally ran into some people and next thing I knew there were people all over me.The cat finally ran off to somewhere else,thank the Lord.

Stupid cat.This was his/her fault.After apologizing a hundred times Lauren was already done with the interview and was still laughing her butt off.

"Oh my God I never seen you run so fast"she said

"I almost died and all you were doing was making fun of me"

"why was the cat chasing you anyway?"

"I don't know"I mumbled

"Hey what's that?"Lauren asked while pointing at crumbs in my pocket

I gasped"Oh God please no no......MY COOKIE"I cried as I took the crumbled cookie out of my pocket

"That's why the cat was chasing you,it wanted the cookie"she laughed even more

This is now another reason why I hate cats.

---

Ok dis done.I hope it was good.😊

Ok bye bye 👋