Trickle

"Can I please have a toilet pass miss?" "For the last time no Anna" said miss elms. Anna had a hot pipe up her bum, full of diarrhoea. Then her arch nemesis Regan Taylor, the teachers pet went and asked can I have a toilet pass. Not surprising Anna miss elms straight away said "yes". But little did Anna know Regan had to poo about 10 times badder then her. Suddenly as Regan was running out the door. Mrs elms yelled "stop". Take Anna with you....... 10 seconds later it was neck and neck for the last stall. They got there, Anna smashed Regan into the wall Regan spilled poo everywhere and screeched "please Anna I have to poo so badly I pooped out half of it in class and I really need to finish it"Anna  looked back, Regan stood up and spilt about a litre of urine she had just wet her pants "please Anna I have to poo so bad" but Anna did not listen. She ran to the nearest cubical locked the door, she pulled down her pants Just in time to let the brown hot fluid flow out so quickly. She let out a sigh of relief. As for Regan she sprinted to the nearest basin she put her feet on both sides pulled down her skirt then took off her pants and let her poop fall out into the basin Regan was so relived.some girls came out of the other stalls and gagged and gasped others gave her disgusted looks. As soon as she was done she washed her pants with water from the sink, after washing all the poo down. Put them back on and went on with her day like nothing happened. Anna did the same. They met in the Hall Anna said sorry for taking the last cubicle and Regan said sorry for being mean to her through the years, and became best friends.

 They met in the Hall Anna said sorry for taking the last cubicle and Regan said sorry for being mean to her through the years, and became best friends