peeing is science

Lola was sitting at her desk in science class 1 seat away from Alexa her best friend. Suddenly Lola felt a great pressure build up in her bladder she raised her hand to go to the toilet "NO" replied mr Mackay. But.... "NO". Lola crossed her legs together and squeezed them really tight together suddenly one of the boys behind her called jack. Pulled out a rubber band from his pocket and flung it at Lola. It hit Lola in the back of the head this caused a huge fart that went for a good long 30 seconds and a few leaks. Everyone stared at Lola and laughed but she did not let it through. One of the boys next to Alexa whispered to his friend behind him they giggled in a mean way. The boy was also next to Alexa, the next thing he did no one could forget EVER. He reached over and pushed on Lola's stomach gruregtregtr Lola stomach made all these funny sounds then her exploding diarrhoea went all on the next people's desk and urine went all over the floor she put her head on the side and layed down on the desk and cried even though she felt relived.

 He reached over and pushed on Lola's stomach gruregtregtr Lola stomach made all these funny sounds then her exploding diarrhoea went all on the next people's desk and urine went all over the floor she put her head on the side and layed down on th...