Nick needs to pee

Nicks sister was seriously horrible to him, nick was 16 and his sister was 15. She did stuff like tear his finished home work in half and exedera. One day nick and his sister, janel, were getting driven to the hospital fair to celebrate there results in there tests. Nick had to pee! Janel saw this and did the unthinkable. She leaned over and gripped his cock and pulled it towards her. Nicks dad was listening to music with his head phones on so he did not hear any of this. "Let go"screeched nick, "no way" said janel eager to see him leek. Janel undid his zipper and pulled down his boxers to reveal his whole penis, nick was to shocked to do anything. She started brushing his dick up and down nick tried to pull his cock away but despite all his efforts he couldn't, nick leaked a little bit and hoped janel would not notice but of course she did. She felt the warm liquid rush over her fingers she pulled her phone from her pocket, and set it on video, she pinched his balls, nick sat there in pain.

2 minutes later
Nick managed to get everything back to normal his penis in his pants, janel had the video though. Nick tapped his dad on the shoulder "I need to pee" recited nick. "Hold on said dad". "Do you have jar"........an eternity later.....
nick grabbed the jar he pulled his zipper nothing his pee was at the edge. He pulled again nothing, it would not come down. His boxers were soaked, he pulled the zipper down his boxers down, he went to put his penis in the jar it was tiny. The hole was the size of a rats paw, nick let go of his penis and let the pee flow everywhere..... it felt good.