Swimming pool poo

Alexa rushed to the toilet she pulled down her pants to see smudged diarrhoea poo all over her swimsuit. Still she needed to get the rest out before it was to late, her class was on break she needed to find a toilet before the bell rang, diiiiiiiiing diiiiiiiiiing diiiiiiiiing! The bell had rung just as mrs Wallace was walking past. Mrs Wallace peered down to her and said is everything alright Alexa. Alexa responded "everything is fine miss" "ok then" said mrs Wallace and took her by the hand and led her to the pool. Her stomach was really under pressure now. As she got in the pool she raised her hand "can I please go to the toilet" "NO you should have gone at morning break" replied the stern swimming instructor. Alexa let out a huge fart luckily no one noticed because it was under water. When class b got in the water they could get out but by the looks of it they weren't coming in soon. Alexa got out of the water with her class and walked to the changing rooms to get changed, she saw an empty cubical and darted for that but another girl got there first as Alexa was walking back so poo from her swimsuit sloshed onto the ground luckily only a few people saw. When she was dressed she ran out of the changing rooms and looked for a toilet her friend Anna stopped her straight in her tracks. "where are you going" Anna asked "um...." replied Alexa "never mind let get to the bus the seats up the back are still free"said Anna excitedly. Sitting up the back of the bus Alexa's had poo coming out of her bum instantly she tried to block the sound by coughing when it came out. "Ew what's that smell" said one girl. Now Alexa would have to face the worst STANDING UP. As the bus pulled into the bus shelter she unclipped her seatbelt and suddenly felt the urge to poo again she stood up the poo flew everywhere all over the floor everyone on the bus stared at her. Then she started pooing again she couldn't hold it. This long stinky mess poured out of pants the stink was horrendous this stinky fluid was everywhere. She stood there with her eyes shut crying as more and more logs and fluid came out of her bum. She was so embarrassed, as the river stopped flowing the bus driver asked "are you okay". And then came floods of laughter. Poor Alexa stood they crying, helpless.

 Poor Alexa stood they crying, helpless