six

“i will treat you coffee again later

“i will treat you coffee again later.” jihoon said with a warm smile as he guided yeonseo around the school, heading towards the office for her requirements.

yeonseo just gave him a nod, as jihoon entertained her with some information about her new school. meanwhile, woojin and jinyoung made their way to the empty, yet decorated auditorium to help their sunbae, kyulkyung.

“noona, we're here.” woojin called. kyulkyung who's been putting the banner above the stage turned her head and looked down to see her juniors.

“oh, woojin, jinyoung. you're here.” she smiled making jinyoung blushed but he shrugged it off in a few seconds. “woojin, this is your job, come here and do it.” she added climbing down from the ladder, or course woojin shrugged and smirked.

“what's your problem hyung?” jinyoung asked as kyulkyung stood in front of them.

“no, what's their problem?” woojin said turning serious the minute jinyoung asked him. “me, being dared to do this doesn't make sense.”

“look, this is for sohye okay?” kyulkyung backfired. woojin rolled his eyes and pretty much didn't like the idea after all.

“for one thing, i like sohye but for damn's sake i don't have romantic feelings for her, why are you telling me to do this?” he complained as jinyoung being the innocent one, doesn't know about anything they talk about. but for his observation, he's been dared to do this confession thingy to sohye.

“uhm, what are you guys talking about?” jinyoung asked innocently.

“no never mind, jinyoung, just go. i need to talk with woojin.” kyulkyung told him. jinyoung just blinked at her and sighed heavily for the disappointment that he felt.

“so i just wasted my saturday morning coming here?” jinyoung muttered.

“sorry, but just leave.” kyulkyung sighed patting his shoulder. jinyoung shrugged and gave woojin his usual look, before leaving the two inside the auditorium.

not knowing what was happening, he just went to look for jihoon and yeonseo who were walking around the school campus. on the other hand, he saw them on the school garden. and as he can observe, jihoon is pointing to something as he talks about something. probably telling her some information.

“and so, for what i have heard, woojin likes sohye that he'll confess to her.” jihoon sighed.

“since when?” yeonseo asked. jihoon looked at her with a teasing look.

“you're interested in woojin aren't you?” jihoon chuckled. “because, most of your questions are related to him.” he smirked.

“let's put it in that way, i am interested with all of your friends. and to be honest with you, i find jinyoung attractive.” yeonseo confessed.

“jinyoung is not available for you to put interest on, he's taken.” jihoon said and with that, jinyoung arrived.

“you're just here, i've been looking for you.” jinyoung said popping out of nowhere.

“what are you doing here?” jihoon asked.

“kyulkyung noona just blew me off.” jinyoung pouted. “she told me to go since she wanted to talk to woojin hyung about something.” he added, rubbing his nape.

“how is it possible for her to shoo you away, she called for you.” jihoon said.

“what happened?” yeonseo asked.

“well woojin said something about sohye sunbaenim about being dared to confess his romantic feelings when he hasn't,” jinyoung responded, and with that jihoon's mood changed. “i heard my name earlier, were you guys backstabbing me?” jinyoung asked with curious eyes.

“no, i just said you're pretty attractive.” yeonseo confessed as he chuckled.

“thanks.” jinyoung replied shyly.

“as i said yeonseo, he's not available for you to put your interest.” jihoon blocked.

“why?” jinyoung asked him when jihoon gave him a you-already-know look. he must've guessed it when he gave his hyung a nod. “oh yeah, well she can put her interest in me but i can't like you back.”

yeonseo laughed at his statement. “wow, you guys are way to have advance views in life.” she paused. “i see that your heart's been taken by someone, i heard it from guanlin yesterday.”

“oh.” jinyoung said being embarrassed, that he rubbed his nape.

“i haven't put my interest on someone as of now. since jihoon, had me rejected.” yeonseo said glaring at her bestfriend. jinyoung suddenly laughed at jihoon's idiot decision.

“seriously hyung? you rejected her?” jinyoung asked as he clapped his hands as he laugh.

“what's funny about that?” jihoon asked him.

“you wasted a sweet girl like her you freak!” jinyoung scolded him as jihoon rolled his eyes.

“well, go and date her instead you dumbass! can't you see kris likes you so much?” jihoon had to cover his mouth when he spilled something he shouldn't. and to avoid jinyoung's interview mode, he said; “i rejected yeonseo when were still in first grade okay? that was long ago and we were still young.”

“well, look who bloomed so pretty.” jinyoung said pointing at yeonseo who's chuckling.

“ya, it doesn't matter.” yeonseo defended jihoon. “it was nothing serious, like seriously, jinyoung don't mind it.”

“oh shit!” all of their heads turned to someone who just cursed. “this is stupid! i told you noona, i was forced.”

“well at least try to make her happy! before she leaves! like woojin, sohye's sick!” kyulkyung spilled out. woojin stopped walking as the three witnesses had their minds twisted.

“what the bloody hell.” jihoon muttered.

“so you're tricking her?” woojin said being mad about the situation. “if she's sick then why are you doing this silly thing that you have to involve me?!”

“you don't understand, she likes you that's what! and she wanted to spend some time with you before she go away.” kyulkyung said already had her tears visible on her eyes. “just please, she's your sunbae, do us a little favor.” she pleaded.

“you guys are crazy.” and with that, woojin walk away,  passing the three who were eavesdropping, he stopped midway and glanced at yeonseo. he sighed and continued walking away.

“wow,” jinyoung smirked. “so that was it? i was glad that you shooed me away earlier noona.” he told kyulkyung as he followed woojin. jihoon got intrigued that he followed the two of them as well. yeonseo was left behind, she looked at kyulkyung who's already crying. she approach her and gave her a handkerchief. 

“i don't know what's happening but, dry your tears, you're too beautiful to cry, eonni.”

kyulkyung looked at her as she looked at the folded cloth. she gently took it as she watched yeonseo walked away following her friends.