sixteen

the bus arrived in front of the destination, it's just meters away from minhyun's house

the bus arrived in front of the destination, it's just meters away from minhyun's house. it was all settled and everything. each of them woke up from their travel slumber except for the two who were sitting on the front.

sohye was the first one to notice them. she nudged woojin as the boy look at the two person who are sleeping right next to each other.

“should i take a picture?” woojin asked, as both jihoon and yeonseo came to check it out.

“that's a nice blackmail.” sohye chuckled. woojin placed his index finger on his lips as he fished out his phone from his pocket, capturing a nice picture.

“show it to them later.” jihoon said.

“should we wake them up?” yeonseo asked as sohye smiled at her.

“better leave it.” she said, yeonseo gave her a smile as well, shrugging her shoulders leaving the specific arguing couple which was kris and jinyoung.

the four of them have left the bus, as well as the others including the driver for some fresh air and other business. no one dared to wake them up because they look so cute sleeping together.

after a while, everything was settled down. each othe have rooms already since the house is big enough to fit more that fifteen people.

“bummer! i will never let that happen again.” jinyoung exclaimed the moment he entered minhyun's house after a long sleep inside the bus with kris.

“well it's not my fault! i was asleep!” kris argued. yeonseo and jihoon both rolled their eyes on the two as sohye finds it cute. ignoring the fact that jinyoung has a crush on kyulkyung and woojin just whistled keeping the picture on his phone.

“i won't be shocked if you two will become a couple in the future.” jisung said crossing his arms on his chest, as he sit down on the couch wearing his pajamas. kris and jinyoung glanced at each other, as they pretend to puke.

“idiots.” sungwoon commented.

“you're also an idiot,” seongwoo added. “honestly speaking.”

“well you're an idiot as well.” jisung backfired.

“oh please you're all idiots.” minhyun said making all of them shut up.

“including you,” daniel said. minhyun sighed in defeat and rubbed his forehead.

“just go and wash up, we'll hang out tomorrow.” he said leaving the living room and went to the kitchen. 

jinyoung went to push kris aside, as the girl hit her shoulder on the wall glaring at walking boy. the boys started to go their rooms one by one except on woojin. sohye came to her and wrapped her arms around her cousin's shoulders.

“are you okay? looks like you really take everything seriously with him.” she said blinking her eyes.

“leave me for a minute.” her cousin answered.

kris shrugged her grip off of her and sighed, going out of the house and headed to the small garden, leaving sohye with woojin. yeonseo left the living room and went to her bedroom which she shared with kris and sohye.

a lot of things have crossed on her mind. being disappointed and sad for sohye and woojin. she doesn't hate sohye at all, actually, she didn't expect herself liking her personality. sohye isn't a girl for her to hate, but kyulkyung does makes her feel uncomfortable for forcing woojin to take care of sohye.

she sat down on her bed which is located on the left side. kris' bed is on the middle while sohye is on the right side. they settled kris' things for her since she slept in with jinyoung inside the bus.

she went to get her sketchpad lying on her side table and started to flip the pages. she stopped in the middle where woojin's portrait lies. she suddenly rip it off carefully and went to fold it in half.

she laid on her bed as she waited for the other girls to arrive. meanwhile, woojin approach sohye who's feeling sad due to kris and jinyoung's behavior towards each other. she knows a lot about them but it turns out that they became enemies. she knows they're friends but didn't expect such treatments.

“sohye-ah, don't mind those two too much. it's not good for you to be stressed.” woojin said but she just smiled.

“i just don't understand why they hate each other so much.” she sighed playing with her fingers as she worries about her cousin.

“they have a reason, or maybe they're just making fun of their selves. they look like idiots actually. denying their feelings in front of everybody, especially jinyoung.” he said, sohye glanced at her cousin who's strolling the small garden outside. minhyun's space is such a luxury. he's so rich, thinking that he have this place for him to have some time with his friends and relax.

“kris would never let her guard down, she fights jinyoung back.” she said. woojin just shrugged.

“just go to your room, yeonseo's already there. you should rest, minhyun hyung is cooking. we'll eat dinner in a few.” he said as the girl nooded. and as a gentleman, he went to assist her there.

woojin's been aware about how sick sohye is. she doesn't know her case but he thinks that her time is slowly fading away, anytime from now, she'll fall in to deep slumber and never wakes up, again..

as he opened the door of her room, he saw yeonseo reading a book with her earphones on. she was lying on her stomach with her long hair rested on the front. woojin suddenly felt the attraction. being beautiful as she is but since sohye was there, he forced himself to shrug it off.

“i'll see you later,” woojin said. yeonseo's attention suddenly adverted to them, she gave them a small smile as woojin waved at her. she waved back as sohye came in, walking towards her bed on the right.

she stopped everything what she was doing and went to grab the ripped paper from her sketchpad. she went towards sohye and sat down on kris' bed facing her.

“eonni.” she called, earning sohye's attention.

“yes?” sohye asked. she was smiling at her and yeonseo started to feel happiness inside her. she doesn't know how to react upon talking to sohye as if she doesn't have a relationship with woojin.

yeonseo handed the paper to her as sohye looked at her curiously.

“for you..” yeonseo smiled offering the paper. sohye gently took it from her grip and observed the folded paper.

“what's this?” she asked.

“unfold it.” yeonseo said. sohye gently unfolded the paper and was amazed by the portrait she draw about woojin.

“it's beautiful, thank you.” sohye chuckled caressing the paper.

“i found woojin really nice on the café during that day when i drew him. he's a perfect model and i got inspired so suddenly.” yeonseo confessed as sohye looked at her with a gentle face. “i know it sucks a bit, but, i think it turns out nice.”

“you're so talented, i love it.” sohye responded. “but why are you giving it to me? i think you should give it to him.”

yeonseo shook her head with her hands waving representing that she doesn't want to.

“he already saw that, and since you guys are a thing i decided to give it to you. it's not much but —” yeonseo was cut off when sohye hugged her.

“i don't know what happened but i'm really thankful that someone appreciates him as much as i do.” yeonseo was shocked but instead of being frozen and ignoring her hug, she hugged her back with her eyes slowly shedding tears.

this story will have a playlist!! 💕
i might post it on the introduction or
on my ending note. anyways, happy
first anniversary wannables 🍑