eighteen

yeonseo sat down in front of woojin as she cupped her mouth with her eyes being shaky as she looks at woojin

yeonseo sat down in front of woojin as she cupped her mouth with her eyes being shaky as she looks at woojin. the boy seemed pretty shock about what just happened. she can't take the embarrassment anymore that she stood up, running towards jihoon's direction, grabbing him with her.

“y-ya! yeonseo! i'm sorry!” woojin said and was about to run after them but the two were already far away and sohye stopped him from following.

“what happened?” sohye asked him. woojin looked at her and got startled.

“something really embarrassing.” woojin answered being flustered and went deeply inside the house, rubbing his nape leaving sohye doubting him.

on the other hand, jihoon was intrigued about what happened that he stopped yeonseo from dragging him heading to somewhere.

“ya, hold up.” he said pulling his wrist off of her grip as yeonseo turned around. “what happened?” he asked once again and found yeonseo blushing. he suddenly chuckled and started to have a hunch. “what is it yeonseo? don't tell me i'm right..” he smirked as if he's teasing his best friend.

“it was an accident, i didn't know he was there looking for sohye.” she defended not even explaining what happened.

“easy there, tell me slowly.” jihoon said calming her down. yeonseo removed her hands attached on her lips as she inhaled deeply, then exhaled, then vice versa.

“okay, okay..” she sighed. “but not in here, let's just go to that coffee shop.” she added, quickly dragging jihoon with her towards the said place.

meanwhile, when they arrived, they saw kris sipping a nice hot coffee early in the morning. she wasn't aware about the presence of the two due to her earphones with loud music since she wasn't in the mood. she doesn't care even if jinyoung got lost from looking for her as he leaves a lot of messages and calls on her phone.

yeonseo was about to approach her friend but jihoon stopped her and went to look for a table for two and ordered two caramel frappes.

“so, anything happened?” jihoon asked.

“well..”

°˖✧◝(flashback)◜✧˖°
yeonseo's point of view

i was changing my clothes inside the small bathroom inside our room when i heard a knock on the door. i straightened my hoodie and dusted my skater skirt as i walked out of the bathroom, combing my hair using my fingers. i went to grab my sling bag on my bed. i was about to go towards the door but i forgot my phone on the side table.

i thought it was jihoon since he kept on knocking so i hurriedly ran off towards the door, opening it, stumbling towards that person making him fall with me on the floor. his back hit the floor and i fell on the top of him, didn't expecting to kiss him on his lips accidentally.