thirty

both yeonseo and woojin got intrigued, hearing kris' voice echoed through the hall was so disrespectful for the funeral

both yeonseo and woojin got intrigued, hearing kris' voice echoed through the hall was so disrespectful for the funeral. they saw how jinyoung chased kris around the area with the boy have his kissy face and the girl looks startled.

yeonseo shook her head as woojin smirked. “we should go home,” he said as yeonseo nodded.

they went to mrs. kim to say that they're leaving. the older woman thanked them for visiting and appreciated their affections towards sohye. the rest had to stay and the both of them should go.

“it's getting pretty late, are you sure you are fine walking home alone after you drop me?” yeonseo asked worriedly as she fixed woojin's hair as they walk.

“nah, i'm fine, i'll kick their ass if someone tries to pull me off. don't worry to much.” woojin reassured as yeonseo smiled sweetly, ruffling his bangs.

“stay safe, the world is dangerous.” she said as woojin looked at her.

“what's with you today that you keep giving me deep statements?” woojin chuckled. yeonseo must shrugged and woojin suddenly pinched her cheek. she glared at him. “you're way too cute.”

“but not cute as you,” she chuckled and with that, woojin wrapped his arm around her shoulder and continued walking. and when they got in front of her house, yeonseo stood in front of their gate and faced woojin. “be careful on your way, okay?” she told him.

“yes ma'am, i'll call you when i'm home.” he said.

“good, and i think you should go, you might miss the last bus tonight.” she added as she gestured him the way but woojin pouted.

“won't you send me off with a kiss?” he suddenly asked out of nowhere. yeonseo's eyes widened. “ya, i was hoping that this is a good time that you would ㅡ aigoo never mind. i wish you good night.” he said being embarrassed, he was about to walk away when yeonseo chuckled and ran after him, grabbing his arm, as she spun him around giving him a quick kiss.

“good night, little prince. i'll see you tomorrow.” she said and hurriedly opened their gates as she ran inside leaving woojin smiling like a total lunatic.

he giggled as he made his way to the bus stop, he was grinning endlessly that when he take a step inside the bus, the driver looked at him weirdly.

“you looks so happy, son.” the driver said.

“don't mind me sir, i'm just in a good mood.” woojin replied as the driver shrugged and went to drive the bus towards woojin's destination.

the night flew by, it was already morning. another day for yeonseo and woojin to go to school, work and to the funeral. and as she observed, kris is slowly recovering from her sadness because of jinyoung's endless annoying shit.

“summer is coming, what's your plan?” woojin asked yeonseo as they take their lunch on the garden.

“i don't know yet, probably after sohye eonni's burial, i'll probably stay in the house for a week before having fun.” yeonseo answered shoving her fried rice inside her mouth when woojin noticed a dirt by the edge of her lips. “wait can you hand me a tissue?”