Masking an Anubis

Incredible... Gina thought as she watched the figure walk right past her, this is truly the real deal. I can't believe this...

The forty-year-old woman witnessed another unbelievable person walked right pass her in the line, having gotten what they desired at the front. It was a large, wide whale girl, probably a decade or so younger than her, strutting on by in a one-piece bathing suit. Only a few moments ago, the girl was just another normal human being.

The older woman was busy seeking out a gift for her niece for Halloween, a nice little mask for her to go out trick-r-treating with. In her search, she came across a strange little shack with a long line in front of it. Apparently, the owner was a witch giving out special animal masks that made them like the animal itself.

Well Carly did want to be a cat for Halloween, Gina thought as she reached the front, I'm sure Jenna won't mind if I give her something like this as long as it is super appropriate and...

"Good afternoon ma'am!" the witch declared from behind the counter, "The name is Traci and welcome to my little mask shop. I bet you want something special for Halloween!"

Gina turned to look at the rather busty witch and cleared her throat. "Well," she told the green lady, "I don't need anything special for Halloween really. It's for my little niece and she..."

"Don't be so shy!" Traci cut her off, reaching below the counter, paying her no mind, "You don't need to lie about what you want in your heart! I can tell exactly what you need!"

Before Gina could try to correct her, Traci whipped out a canine-looking mask and shoved it onto the middle-aged woman's face. The human quickly reached up and tried grabbing at its edges, desperate to pull it off. However, it did no good, her face heating up as the folds melded into her face.

"MMMmmm! MMMMM!! MM-MM-MM!" Gina tried yelling at the witch, but her voice could do nothing to penetrate the muzzle of the mask clearly.

"You'll have to speak up if you want me to understand you darling," the witch teased, poking the mask's snout. The woman glared through the mask. Curiously, as she blinked, the mask's eyeholes began to blink as well. In fact, their latex form began to turn more fuzzy and dense, its cheeks and brow moving with how her face moved.

The woman tried speaking again, but nothing still came out, though the noise was certainly thicker and lower than it once was. With each word she tried to say, the mouth on the mask moved, revealing pearly white fangs underneath. However, the teeth were shut tight and still didn't allow any comprehensible noise through.

Traci giggled and rubbed the snout of the mask, which felt bumpy and wet. The black canine nose twitched and her eyes watered up, her teeth shifting subtly within her mouth. Then, with a large, powerful sneeze, the jaws came loose and the muzzle moved normally, a long pink tongue flopping out as she panted.

"Oh face my man," Gina murmured, feeling her snout "What was with that dudette? That was sooooooo bogus! ...what's with my wordz and what's with the fuzz mouth?"

"I told you! I'm just giving you what your heart desired!" The witch declared with a grin, leaning over the counter and winking at the woman. Gina responded with a glower, unaware that her dullish red hair was slowly shrinking back into her head. As it reached the skull, its color shifted to black and soon matched with the rest of the fur's color and length.

"That totally doesn't make sense babe," Gina huffed, glancing at the mirror leaning against the stand, "I was a righteous, bitchin' stunner and now I got the mug of man's best friend!" Her ears twitched, lifting up the side of her head and concaving inward as they stretched several inches up into a point. The look of them and her long canine muzzle was reminiscent of a jackal.

"Sure it does!" Traci giggled, "You came here, seeking a mask for yourself this Halloween season and now, I have unlocked your true self! You can now discover who you really..."

"Babe, listen and chill with the philosophin'!" Growled Gina, placing her hands on the hips, "I was, like, comin' here to get a totally radical masky for my sister's lil'dudette and you just stuck this sick thing on my face!"

There was silence and Traci's head cocked to the side, looking at the customer. The witch observed Gina's rapid fur growth, watching black hairs sprout up across every single inch of her body that was visible. She also expected more fur growing underneath the human's clothes given the way they shifted and how Gina began scratching at herself.

Despite that, Traci still apologetically smiled and said, "Oh... is that it then? That's the reason you came to visit? Huh... well then... oops."

"Oops?! Like, are you serious with that dudette?" Gina growled, casually scratching at herself as her voice deepened, "I totally feel itchy and warm here, you know? There's gotta be something you can do babe!"

"Nope." The answer was shift and sudden, Gina's ears jerking up a tad and twitching at the sudden response. She was so focused on those words that she missed the sound of creaking and tightness in her shoes.

Suddenly, there was a large rip and her heels burst open. Large, thick canine toes had burst out of the front, sharp black claws at the front of each toe. They were covered in black fur like the rest of her body with dark pads beneath them and the balls of her feet, which had reshaped themselves. Her feet were positively canine now.

"What do you mean by that dudette?!" Gina growled, her fingernails turning to black claws as darken pads popped out on her fingers and palms.

"I mean you can't turn back until after a good night's sleep, you'll be stuck like that until then... but never fear! It's not like that'll be a problem, right?" Traci smirked, watching Gina slowly grow two extra feet on her and her muscles expand. Both her arms and legs pressed tightly against her jeans legs and sleeves, the fabric conforming around them.

"Like, what do ya mean by that?" In her jeans, the flat area of her crotch began to bulge, making itself known.

"Your body loves what is happening to you, but your mind still hasn't registered that fact yet. Why not give your arms a quick flex?" The words were mysterious and suspicious, but Gina did as she was told. She brought her arms up high and flexed them both.

There two loud rips, the sleeves of her shirt bursting open to reveal some thick biceps that would impress a bodybuilder. More importantly though, a strong, incredible feeling rushed through her body. It felt amazing, like the weight of many years were lifted off of her, making it feel as if she could do anything and everything. Such a rush brought about another rip, a long, thin black tail bursting out of her jeans and wagging excitedly.

"Holy cow! I'm just ripped and I feel like twenty years... no! This is, like, the most radical I ever been broette!" Gina chuckled and brought both arms in to flex them and her chest together. Her breasts shook, shrinking slightly as the back of her shirt burst open, revealing dense back muscles and wide shoulders.

"Told ya that I knew exactly what you wanted and needed!"

"Right on! This fur bod is totally what that lame-o form needed an upgrade into." Gina chuckled again, thrusting out her crotch. The bulge in her jean shorts expanded further, the top button popping open and the fly zipping down to allow around for something big and large.

With a smirk, Gina thrusted out her chest as well. Her shirt ripped off as her torso received a massive dose of thick, iron-strong muscles. Her waist had pushed out and her shoulders broadened up, giving her a slight Dorito-shape. Her abs expanded and pressed tightly against her skin, somehow visible and showing their six-pack off despite the fur coat.

More importantly, Gina's chest was vastly different. Instead of breasts, she had bulging pecs instead. They were even more protruding than his abs, something only few could ever achieve with months of training. His nipples were black and erect, none of which he minded in the slightest.

The new jackal chuckled, giving the witch a wink as he lustfully gazed at her cleavage. "Hey babe," the canine said smoothly, "how about you ditch this lame scene and hang out with an awesome dude like me?"

Traci giggled and cheerfully answered, "As fun as that would be my handsome, Egyptian god dog, I got a lot of work to do around here. Why don't I get you all dressed up right and send you on your way? Also, the mask is on the house. Sorry about the little confusion at the start."

Anubis chuckled, "No problem honey. Though, if you're, like, gonna be such a radical babe like that and cover the costs, I gotta totally make things right later."

The witch merely smiled and snapped her fingers, the jackal bro gaining some new duds to wear. The remains of his pants covered into an ancient Egyptian loincloth and a pharaoh headpiece popped up on top of his skull, with side openings for his ears. While not much, it certainly made the canine anthro look more dressed up.

"This is awesome dudette!" Anubis declared happily, "Thanks for everything. See ya later! This dog is going on the prowl!" He chuckled and strutted off, winking at some of the ladies in the lines, who looked on with wide-eyed expressions.

As he left the park, a thought occurred to him, huh... I feel like I'm forgetting something... like, I stopped by here for some other reason...

THE END