Bride of Anubis

Kathy could not believe it, after three years of countless drawbacks finally she finds what she was looking for, the temple of Anubis.
Kathy was in her late twenties, with shoulder length black hair and fine body that you will find in the playboy magazines.
Walking through the main corridor, passing countless rooms. Kathy comes across she knew that couldn't be. A shrine, but instead of Anubis lay a pure diamond carved ring.
Kathy mouth dropped, "No way that's completely made out of diamond" as she made her way towards, she could tell that the whole ring was pure diamond.
"I can't believe it" Kathy said to herself, "First I proofed that the temple of Anubis existed and now the ring of light!"
Picking the ring up, Kathy admired the perfect carving of the ring, so smooth. Kathy just couldn't help herself as place the ring on her left ring finger. A perfect fit.
With a smile on her face, Kathy turned back but the moment she left the shrine the ring glowed bright and warm. Cathy watch in horror the light dimmed to find a creature standing in front of her. He was a man that she could tell, well built stood like a man but that's where everything goes out of the window. He had black hair all over his body with a maybe a good three foot long tail behind him with an enlarge Jackal head for a face. Instantly Kathy knew this was Anubis.
"I am Anubis, god of the dead, and who are you young mortal?" He said in dark booming voice
"My... my name is Kathy" Kathy chocked out as spots Anubis eyeball the ring around her finger.
"I see, so you approve?" Anubis asks
"Approve?" Kathy asks wondering what was going on still not sure if she was dreaming or if this for real
"Do you wish to accept this ring?" Anubis asks again
"Oh yes, please it means dear to me!" Kathy answers
"Very well I accept you" Anubis said with a slight grin on his face
"What? Accept me?" Kathy asks before she could even get an answer, the ring tighten around her finger making it impossible to remove it. "What's happening?"
"You approve the ring, you approve with the engagement" Anubis tells her
"Engagement? This is a wedding ring?" Kathy cried out as her feet begin to feel sore against her boots.
"Yes, me ring for my bride" Anubis smiles as looks down to her feet.
Kathy turns to watch her shoes vanish making her now where no shoes of socks, Kathy let out a horrified scream as she watch her toes changing, first her pinky fusing into the one next to it making only four toes, her toenails became longer, sharper and blacker becoming claws. Her foot reshape forcing her to stand on her tippee toes, as if that wasn't enough black hair began growing over her toes and foot.
"What are you doing to me?" Kathy screams at Anubis how just stood there, almost approving the changes.
"getting my pride ready" Anubis answers, Kathy turn her attention back to find that the black has now past her knees and no longer visible with her short jeans in the way but soon it didn't matter she could feel the "Fur" growing up her legs, all over her waist and crawling up her spine. A sharp pain from the back of her shorts forces Kathy to remove her shorts and underwear to find a small nub growing just above her buttocks. Instantly she knew she was growing to grow a tail, just like Anubis.
As the black fur got right underneath her chest, Kathy found extra weight beginning to take place on her stomach, as look down, removing her shirt in the process. Kathy could only watch to find two new sets of breasts were growing in right underneath her main two that seem to be a bit bigger.
With her tail now fully grown, her mouth slammed shut as it was next to change, first changing into to proper places for a jackal muzzle then push out same with her nose forming into a muzzle, as the muzzle grow in her mouth swing open again only to et her teeth grow in, becoming more canine.
Her two new sets of breasts grow into a C and B cup sizes while her main ones broke her bra for growing into a size it could hold, her ears changed becoming pointed and larger moving upwards in the process. Soon as quick the transformation started it finished leaving Kathy to bear the reality of being turned into some sort of Jackal freak, for being nude and going to be the future wife of Anubis!
The End!!!