A New Queen

Clarisa and Michelle were exited about entering the pyramid on there first trip to Egypt. It was the first time they were going to try a tourist archeological dig. They were pointed into a large room were there were collapsed columns and sand everywhere as deep as there waists.

"This was not what was I was expecting" said Michelle "I thought there would be at least a couple ancient artifacts sticking up from the ground."

"Were you really expecting it to be that easy" said Clarisa.

They began there work by digging through the sand towards the back.

"Nothing but sand, sand, more sand, and a rock, we are never going to find something" said Michelle.

"Let's stay a few more minutes, I feel really close to something" whispered Clarisa.

She was right. In another minute Clarisa found a small statue of a jackal with ruby eyes. They both thought it seemed suspicious, but they couldn't find anything wrong with it for it was just a clay sculpture. The only nice thing was the eyes.

"Told you Michelle, but I still feel that there is something more to this little dog sculpture" said Clarisa "It seems so mysterious."

With that said the jackal statue's eyes began to glow and the sand started swirling around the room. Aw the wind started to die down, they found an alter had been constructed out of the loose sand with a large black vortex swirling around the back out it.

"Oh my God, let's get out of here Clarisa that could be dangerous" shouted Michelle

Just as Michelle screamed the vortex widened and began to suck Clarisa in to it. She tried to run away, but the suction was to strong.

"Clarisa, NO" shouted Michelle as she jumped towards Clarisa and grabbed he legs. The vortex's suction was to strong and both of them were absorbed into the void.

Michelle woke up in another room surrounded by golden artifacts. She was overcome by there beauty, but just as she was about to call for Clarisa a loud crack and a bright flash scared her and she dove behind the columns.

From there she could she Clarisa unconscious sitting in one of the two thrones in the room. Then from another void that opened up during the flash, and large canine-looking man walked out of it.

The man said "I am Anubis the god of Egypt" and with his loud howl Clarisa awoke in shock.

"What is going on, what do you want with me?" said Clarisa.

"I have became lonely, and I have been looking for someone of your beauty, to stubble across one of my statues, so that I may give them anything in exchange for their love." Said Anubis

"I-I-I don't know what to say, you are a god and I am just a girl, I am nothing to brag about" said Clarisa

"Nonsense, if you know anything at all you should know that you have nothing to loose if you fall in love with me" said Anubis "I can give you all of Egypt to rule, any amount of jewelry you desire, and could make you happy anyway imaginable.

Anubis then holds out a ring engraved with ancient hieroglyphics.

"If you take this you will become my queen and will have anything you desire" said Anubis.

"I could have anything I want if o just took your ring, and have no consequences hmm" and she quickly grabbed the ring and put it on her finger.

"Excellent" said Anubis "My Empire shall be great again."

Instantly Clarisa's eyes grew red, and her face elongated into a muzzle covered in black fur. Her hands and feet became paws ending in sharp claws on each one. As the rest of her body continued to be covered in black fur a tail grew out of her spine decorated with bands across the tail. Her regular tank-top shifted until it became a gold-woven Egyptian dress.

"I feel like I can do anything, if feel powerful" said Clarisa "Anubis how could I ever repay you."

"I will let you know if the time comes, but for know I want to plan a wedd..." "Clarisa" shouted Michelle as she ran towards the new Jackal queen "NO."

Why you little... I will destroy you for interrupting me" screamed Anubis

"No Anubis wait, this is my friend you can't kill her" panicked Clarissa.

"Very well, but I cannot let a mortal leave my realm and teach the rest my secrets, but if I must not kill her I will make her our daughter." Said Anubis

"I could not think of anything better Anubis carry on" said Clarissa

"Michelle listens to Anubis for me okay" said Clarisa

"Uh what's going to happen to me" said Michelle

Then Anubis took his staff and pointed it at Michelle " Look into the eyes of the Golden Jackal that decorates my staff, You feel more relaxed, you feel natural, as your mind empties, you become younger you age back to your teenage years in you mortal life. Your youthful human appearance surrenders to the form of a Jackal. Your ears grow larger and pointed and move to the tip of your head, your teeth become sharper and more numerous and you mouth forms a muzzle. Your body and mind becomes that of a jackal born of a god.

"Father, Mother" Michelle said as she walked over to the clothing and jewelry to cloth herself "when will your wedding be."

Anubis said "Immediately, my queen take this headdress and become my queen for all eternity."

"Oh Anubis, thank you, together our empire shall rule over all of Egypt.