Meeting Aphmau

( Anyone else remember that old logo of hers?) Okay, first day let's do this. I got this I think. I walked downstairs dressed in my uniform. I made some toast and grabbed my backpack. I walked out of the door while eating the toast. As I walked down the street I saw a girl leaving her house. She had black hair and orange eyes. As I walked closer to her I said,

   " Hi there. "

She jumped and turned around. She looked at me and she looked a little scared.

   " Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. "

   " I-It's okay. "

   " I'm Y/n. "

   " I'm Aphmau. You can just call me Aph though. "

   " Nice to meet you Aph. Heading to school?"

   " Ya. I'm a freshman and I was homeschooled all my life except for kindergarten. So this is new to me. "

   " What school are you going to?"

   " Phoenix Drop High. You?"

   " Same school. "

   " Really!?"

   " Ya, I'm going to be a freshman too. "

   " Yay! I made a friend. "

   " I actually just moved here. "

   " So it's like we are in the same boat. "

   " Ya! Exactly like that. "

   " Great! Let's get to school before we're late. "

I nodded and we started walking to school. On the way, we talked about a lot of things. I found out that she lives with her mom and her dad is off somewhere. I told her that my parents are on business trips most of the time. In no time we made it to the high school. It was huge!

   " How much time do we have before the bell rings?"

   " We have a few minutes. "

   " Okay. Wanna sit by the fountain and talk?"

   " Sure. "

We walked towards the fountain. We both sat down and started talking more.

   " Thanks for being my friend by the way. "

   " Thanks to being my friend Aph. We helped each other out. "

   " Still it means a lot to me. "

   " Me too. "

Then I felt myself get hit on my back and I started falling into the fountain. I closed my eyes and prepared to fall in. The only thing was I didn't get wet. I opened my eyes, but I wasn't in the water. A guy was holding my arms keeping me out of the water.

   " I'm so so sorry. " He said.

He pulled me up and I sat back on the fountain. I took in his appearance. He had blonde hair and baby blue eyes. 

   " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you and make you fall into the water. "

   " It's fine you saved me in the end. I didn't get wet. "

   " Are you sure you're not hurt?"

   " I'm positive. Thanks for helping me. "

   " My pleasure. I'm Garroth Ro'Meave. " He said stretching his hand out to me.

I took his hand and shook it.

   " F/n L/n. This is my friend Aphmau. "

   " Nice to meet you both. Say I haven't seen you two around before are you guys new?"

   " Ya. I just moved here. I'll be a freshman. "

   " I was homeschooled and I'll be a freshman. " Aphmau said.

   " Well, that's great. " He said with a bright smile.

Then the bell rang interrupting the conversation.

   " Well, I got to go. I'll see you, ladies, later. '

   " Bye Garroth. "

   " See ya."

Then he walked inside and disappeared. 

New path unlocked: Garroth Ro'Meave

I turned towards Aphmau.

   " Ready to go inside?"

   " Ya. Let's do this!"

I nodded and we walked inside. We walked around and eventually found the office. We walked inside.

   " How may I help you, girls?"

   " We are new and we came to get a schedule. "

   " Names?"

   " I'm Aphmau Phoenix. "

   " Okay. Let me look for yours first. "

then the woman disappeared behind the counter. In no time she came back.

   "You're a freshman?"

   " Yes. "

   " Here you go. "

Aph thanked her and walked out of the office. The woman turned to me.

   " And you dear?"

   " I'm F/n L/n. I'm a freshman. "

She nodded and disappeared again behind her desk. When she came back she handed me my schedule. I thanked her and took a look at my schedule.

Homeroom - Mr. Kane

Advanced Math - Mr. snuffleupldoo

Potion making - Mrs. Lilly

Advanced English - Mrs. Applegate

1st lunch

Werewolf class - Mr. Wolfine

Gym - Mr. Alan

Wait why do I have potions and werewolf class? I'm not a werewolf or a witch. Oh well. I started walking towards my homeroom. When I got there I sat beside a girl who had blue hair. I heard the bell ring. The teacher came in through the door and called role. When he got to my name he asked if I would like to introduce myself to the class. I shook my head and he finished calling role. When he was finished he sat at his desk and turned towards his computer. 

   " Hi, there!"

I turned to face the girl with blue hair.

   " I'm Katlyn. "

   " Hi, Katlyn. I'm Y/n. "

   " So new kid huh?"

   " Ya, I just moved here. "

   " Well, welcome to Phoenix Drop High. "

   " Thanks. "

We talked after that until the teacher stood up and escorted us to the gym. I walked with Katlyn and talked with her. When we entered the gym I saw Aphmau and another kid with her.

   " Well, I gotta go. I have a club booth to get to. "

I nodded and walked to Aphmau.

   " Hey, Aph. "

   " Y/n!"

She smiled as she saw me.

   " Y/n this is my not alone buddy Travis. Travis this is the girl I was talking about this morning. "

   " H-Hi I'm Travis Valkrum. "

   " F/n L/n. Nice to meet you, Travis. "

He smiled at me and we shook hands. We started walking around and we eventually stopped walking and just talked.

   " Watch out! "