Shadow Knights

I turned around and saw Aaron.

   " Hey, Aaron. What's up?"

   " Hey I was just walking home "

   " Me too. Wanna walk together?"

   " Sure. "

I let him catch up with me and we started walking down the street together.

   " You know I'm impressed. You fought Balto and beat Katlyn all in one day. Your first day to be exact. "

   " Thanks. I wonder though if that's my first day then what the rest of the year going to look like? "

   " Let's just say your year will be very interesting. "

   " I Bet. "

Once we made it to my house I waved bye to him and walked inside the house locking the door behind me. I set my bag beside the table and walked upstairs. I went to my room and changed out of the school uniform. I changed into...

 I changed into

( You can change the color if you need to. )

I walked downstairs in my comfortable dress and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on and started watching Gravity Falls. I sat there and watched the cupid episode when I got a text on my phone. I looked and seen that it was Laurence. 

Laurence: Hey, Y/n!

You: I thought you had practice?

Laurence: We just finished.

You: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laurence: So do you want to come with me and Garroth to the park?

You: Sure. Now?

Laurence: Yes

You: Okay. I'm making my way to the park.

Laurence: Awesome

I grabbed a little purse that dangled at my hip. I put my phone in the purse and walked to the door. I opened it and shut it behind me as I left. I started walking down the street to get to the park.

( Time Skip )

I made it to the park. I walked through the park and looked around. It was a beautiful park full of people. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. I saw a pair of light blue eyes staring into mine. 

   " Laurence!"

I backed away a little bit realizing how close he was to me. He held a half smile and half smirk on his face.

   " Hey, beautiful. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. "

   " I'm sure. "

He laughed a little bit and walked to my side. We started slowly walking through the park.

   " So where's Garroth? You said he was coming too. "

   " He's on his way. "

   " Alright. Well, what ar- "

   " Hey there Laurence. "

I looked over to a corner near a tree and saw a guy walk out of the shade of the tree. He had black hair and deep blue eyes. He wore a black skull shirt with black tennis shoes and dark blue jeans. He wore a smirk on his face.

   " What do you want Gene? "

   " Calm down Laurence. I just wanted to see what you and this little lady were doing in Shadow Knight territory. "

   " It's the park, Gene. A public place. "

   " Well?"

   " Well, what?"

    " Aren't you going to introduce me? "

   " I'd rather not introduce her to you at all. "

   " Fine, then I'll be the gentleman and introduce myself. "

His eyes left Laurence and looked straight at me. His eyes wandered from my head to my toes. I guess he was sizing me up. Then he spoke.

   " Hi, there little lady. My name is Gene. The leader of our group called the Shadow Knights. "

   " Shadow Knights?"

   " Ya, it's our little club. We go to the park and do club activities. Laurence here was in it, but he was to lame and he left the group. You should join us. "

   " Ya, it would be fun having another girl in the group! " A girl in the shade said. She had white hair and purple eyes.

   " Shut up Sasha. "

   " No. You shut up Zenix. "

   " Anyway. You should join us. " Gene said

   " Leave her alone Gene. She's not going to join you. Come on Y/n let's go. "

Laurence grabbed my wrist and we started walking away from Gene. 

   " You use to be cool Laurence! " He shouted at Laurence as we walked away.

We walked towards the bridge. We walked onto the bridge and Laurence leaned on the side of it looking down at the water.

   " Hey, Laurence. You okay?"

   " Ya, it's just Gene annoys me. "

   " What did he mean by ' use to be in the club '? What happened?"

   " Well I was a Freshman and I had no confidence. So when I saw their group it looked cool. I joined their group and I gained confidence, but then I learned what they really did. I left. "

   " Oh. "

   " Y/n please don't join their group. Don't even talk to them. They are bad news. "

I walked towards Laurence. I leaned on the wall of the bridge with him.

   " Don't worry Laurence. I won't. I trust you. "

New path unlocked: Laurence Zvhal

He turned towards me and smiled at me. He moved closer to me. His right arm hitting my left arm. I smiled back at him. His face kept getting closer to mine. I didn't mind though.

   " Laurence!" Someone shouted.

Whoever said that just ruined our little moment. Laurence must have known that too. Cause he rolled his eyes and looked towards the end of the bridge. Standing there was Garroth.