Aphmau Christmas Special

This does not relate to the story at all. The picture above is because " The Grinch " is my 2nd favorite movie. Probably my first. My first favorite movie and this one is tied. Any way TO THE STORY!!!!

I was walking to Aphmau's house. She was having a party while her parents were away. It was a Christmas Party. I got there quickly and knocked on the door. Aphmau answered. 

   " Hey, Aph. "

   " Hey, Y/n. Glad you could make it. "

   " Thanks for inviting me. "

   " Well, come in. "

I walked inside with the door closing behind me. I saw her house decorated from head to toe in decorations. The food was in the kitchen and a lot of people were there. Our entire friend group was there which was nice, plus a few other friends of Aphmau's that I don't know. I spotted Kawaii~Chan in the kitchen so that's where I went first.

   " Hey, Kawaii~Chan! "

   " Hello Y/n~Sama! How is Y/n~Sama today? "

   " I'm good. Did you make some of the food? "

   " Kawaii~Chan did! How did Y/n~Sama know? "

   " Well, you make a lot of cute food. Most of the stuff here looks like it's your style of baking. All cute looking. "

   " Y/n~Sama has good observation skills. "

   " Thanks, Kawaii~Chan. "

She squealed/screamed. I saw Laurence sitting on the stairs. Somehow Kawaii~Chan picks me up and carries me over to Laurence. She sets me down beside him.

   " SSSHHHIIIPPP!!! "

Then she left. I looked at Laurence and he looked equally confused.

   " Don't ask. I don't know what just happened. "

   " I won't. Glad to see you here. "

   " Thanks. You too. Merry Christmas by the way and happy new year. "

   " Good time for couples to start getting together. "

   " That's true. "

   " So have that special someone you want to start a relationship with? "

   " W-Well. Yes. I do. I don't think he likes me like that though. "

   " I bet he does. "

   " How do you know? "

   " Because he would be crazy to not like you. "

   " Thanks, Laurence. "

   " Anytime. "

   " Hey, Y/n! "

I looked away from Laurence and saw Travis. I smiled and waved at Travis. I felt him grab my hand. He pulled me away from Laurence and towards the living room. 

   " What's up Travis? "

   " I just wanted to say hello! I feel like I don't get to spend a lot of time with you. "

   " Awww I'm sorry Travis. I promise for this new year to spend more time with you. "

   " I'll hold you to that. "

   " I'll hold myself to that. "

   " Good. "

I was grabbed by the hand again and this time Is aw Dante. 

   " Hey, Dante. What's up? "

   " Nothing much. want to grab something to eat from the kitchen? "

   " Sure. KC didn't give me a chance to eat. "

He lead me through the other doorway before my hand was grabbed again.  This time it was Garroth. He pulled me away from Dante.

   " Hello, Garroth. "

   " Hi, Y/n. I think I just saved you from being kissed. "

   " What? "

   " There's mistletoe hanging above the doorway you were about to walk through. "

   " Thanks. I'd rather it would be by chance instead of being lead there by someone. "

   " I agree with that statement. "

( Laurence's P.O.V. )

   " Okay so how do we get Y/n under the mistletoe? " Dante asked.

   " I don't know. Garroth is talking to her right now. " Travis said. 

   " Well, I'm not in this discussion. " Aaron said stepping out. 

   " Why not? "

   " I'll kiss her without dragging her there. "

   " We'll see about that Aaron. "

   " Okay split up. Whoever gets her under the mistletoe wins her kiss. " Dante said.

   " Deal! "

( Your P.O.V. )

* Achoo! *

   " Are you alright? "

   " Yeah. I just feel like someone's talking about me. "

   " I would talk about you all the time just to hear that cute sneeze again. ( That's what people tell me all the time. They tell me I sneeze like a kitten. ) "

   " You shush Garroth. "

   "Hey, Y/n! "

   " Hi, Aaron. What's going on? "

   " Nothing much. What about you? "

   " Nothing really. I'm it's almost the new year. "

   " Really. "

   " Yup. Like Laurence said it's a good time for couples to get together. "

   " Have someone in mind? "

   " Yes actually." 

   " May I ask who? "

   " Well, he's-"

   " Y/n! "

I looked in the kitchen and saw Laurence standing there. I walked towards him, but I was pulled back by someone.

   " Don't leave me hanging. " Aaron said.

   " Sorry. "

   " It's alright. "

If only you knew about the boy's plans about kissing you. 

( Time Skip )

   ' Crap. '

All of the guys were holding some part of you trying to pull you away from the others. Laurence had your left arm with Garroth on your right arm. Aaron holding your hands. Dante holding your waist and Travis holding your legs.

   " Let her go! " They all would shout at each other.

They released their grips on me and I escaped them. I crawled away. The girls were also arguing too about shipping me with someone.

   " STOP! " I shouted.

They all stopped. I walked towards the guys. I kissed each of them on their cheeks. I backed away and looked at all of them.

   " There. You guys got your kiss. Now stop messing with the mistletoe. " I said smiling at them.

They nodded and dispersed. I walked to the couch and sat down. I felt my face get hot.

   ' I can't believe I kissed him! I can't believe I kissed my crushes cheek. And he likes me back too! Best Christmas! '