Chapter 1 -a new friend-

Ok so how this works is
Yn- your name ln- last name ec- eye color hc- hair color
Let's start!✨

"Oh no!Oh no!Oh no! I'm so LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

I quickly stuff my phone in my back side pocket of my backpack.I'm supposed to wake at 6:30 but I slept in till 7:00! 'I'm so dumb' I tell myself. I yell to my mom who was downstairs,"MOM! CAN U DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL!"

The answer I get is, "I'm sorry honey, but I have to go somewhere. Another time."

Quick tip to yourself, NEVER trust your Mom to get you to school on time.

"It's ok! I'll ride my bike!"

I try to sound happy as I grab my water. Quickly I'm out of the house with my black and red bike. My hc hair kept on flinging in my face. When I get to school I heard the bell ring. 'CrAp' I thought, as I run as fast as I can to the office to get a late slip. I droopily open the door and sat down. As I'm waiting I hear a door swing open and a blonde boy with chips of blue crystals in his eyes steps out. There is an adult with orange hair and brown nut eyes that quickly follows. She glanced at me quickly, before saying to the boy," Dash, how many times do I have to tell you."

she broke off in a low whisper that I couldn't hear.

"But moooooom! It's boring in school! No one talks to me anymore." The boy whined to his I would assume mom. "Well," the mom said looking in my direction. "Maybe u can make one."

She turned the boys face toward my direction. My ec eyes tried not to look but the boy saw me Look and grinned.

My life was saved as I heard "yn come and get your slip." I paised the Lord and got up to get it, but... I stopped dead.

His mom said " As your punishment u must walk this young lady to her class. Understand?" The boy mumbled with his eyes down, "yes mom."

I picked up his slip and came to me. I blushed slightly. 'His eyes were so blue' I thought to myself.He looked at me with a big smile. "hi there! I'm dash. What's your name?" I look up. " yn." "Yn! That's a pretty name." Dash Commented. " T-thanks" i barely managed to breathe out. Dang, since when was it so hard to talk to people? "So yn, what class do u have?" Dash asked me when we left the office. " umm" I look at my paper. Science. " Science" I say with my hands twitching because of the cold indoors. "Yours?" I asked. He looked as well, but he probably already knew. "History." "That's a cool subject!" He looked at me. "I know right! Just don't like the teacher.." he snickered. I giggled as he made a inhuman face trying to tell me what they were like. Me and Dash keep on talking until we make it to the Science door.

"Welp yn, I gotta go to History. Have fun in Science!Oh and yn, which locker number are u?" The question came out of the blew. I smiled. "I'm 103 locker A. See u Dash."

Dash was about to go but turned around and hugged me. Before I could comment Dash ran away. I wonder why I started feeling better today. Maybe it was because I just made a new friend.

Edited: 6/2/20