Chapter 4 -my savior-

No

no

nO

I jerk my head awake as I see her press the button again. I shut my eyes as I imagine the feeling of bones, flesh, and metal crashing together. I almost feel it, but... something is different. I hear the arm stop moving. I dare myself to open my eyes. I look around and I see Mr. Incredible! AND Elastigirl! I almost fant but a second later the metal arm is pulled away from me and I'm falling. I prepare myself to break a bone or die but I feel arms safely securing me. I let it carry me again until the sounds become more distance.

"Hey."

"Hey, pretty girl, open those pretty Orbs of yours. We need some lightness from all this darkness."
I do as I'm told and open my eyes to see a blue pool of crystals reflecting my ec eyes. The hero sets me down on the ground and holds me. We look into each other's gaze for some time before he dashes off , leaving me in a pile of dust.

I realized I'm at Dashs house so I walk to the front door and knock. I wait for some time until I hear the Parrs car come up. I wave at them and they realized I'm there. They quickly get out and Dash comes running to me. "Yn! What are u doing here?" Dash asked. " I-i dont know..." I replied, still shaken up from what happened. " I saw what happened." Dash said. Helen comes out and says " oh dear, you can stay with us if u need to, where kinda far from you guys." She said . " thank you very much Mrs. Parr and yes I'll stay." I smiled. She smiled as well. "Ok , come inside." She help me inside with dash trailing behind.