Bonus: 1/2

So you guys really like ________so I figured that I can make this a bonus episode.

HeRe wE gO-

The biggest night of your life was about to being. The first thing u did was put on jeans and a bnha (yes uwu) sweater with the arm sleeves over lapping your actual arm.
    This is it. The night were most superheroes meet. You never really called yourself a hero considering that all u could do was be a cat.
   But that dash guy insisted that you came. You finally gave in, but you soon regret your decision as it was pitch dark at night. You haven't got the 'cat vision' down since this power is new to you. All you could do was be a blind potato and walk above the buildings.
   Just then you hear a 'BUMP!'. Something is following you. You turn around, making a fist and said sternly, "who's there?"

No answer.

You still get this feeling that your being watched so you pretend to not know until the right timing. You decided to turn the corner and turn into a black cat and meow as loud as you could.
    Someone fell down and landed. It was a teen voice saying, " hey kitty kitty! Come here baby~" you wanted to kick this guy in the balls but you had to keep your character. You cautiously walk over to the mysterious man and rub his leg. You notice he has a belt that looks like a tail.
     At that moment he picks you up and swings you around. You get annoyed and couldn't keep it any longer. You turn back into yourself.
"NANI?!?" The guy shrieked.
   "Excuse me-" I stopped in my tracks.

That.

Was.

Chat.

Noir.

End 1/2