Chapter 8 -Nosebleed-

Beeb!

bEeB!

BEEB!

I growl and smack my clock so it could SHUT UP! I jump out of bed and turn into a gray-and-white shorthair.i run into my bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Welp, guess I'll run to school as a ca-"

"HONEY! HURRY! ITS ALMOST 8:00!"

My ears prick up at the sound of 8:00.

"Ok mom!"

I jump on the ground and turn back into a person. I just put on what I see...

(A fc hoodie, long jeans with rips, and ugly white tennis shoes ಠ_ಠ)

"Eh." I shrugg.

"This will work."

I grab for my backpack...

(Notebook, a pencil bag with pens, pencils, and a half-broken easer. Math book cause I didn't finish it on Friday, my phone <well, dUh?>, my warrior cat book, my water bottle, and like a 100 papers)

"Ugh." I ripped my toothpaste bc of my claws. ONE thing I haven't got done yet. I lick my claws and they go away.
I have a mess to clean up after... I thought.I put my hc hair into a ponytail.I shrugged and ran downstairs.

"Hi mom!" I smile. I told my mom about me and the super stuff. She said that my dad was a super too, which she confessed to me.

"Hi honey! What are u going to eat?"

I shrugged.

"Anything."

I kept it simple...

(A banana, 1 piece of toast <that I beat the cRaP out of> , and a glass of milk)

"Thanks mom,"

I thanked her and she smiled at me.i stuffed the toast in my mouth and grabbed the banana, not even drinking the milk...er.

I ran outside and hid behind a trash can so I could transform. I transformed into the first one I thought.

My first cat.

The black cat! <( •^•)>

My furry paws steps tapped on the hard grey floor as I run for school.

-10 mins later-

As I'm approaching the school, I hear footsteps coming my way. I was too scared to look so I ducked under some boxes. I peeked out and see.

Dash Parr.

I freeze in surprise. I quickly turn back into a person and run up to dash.

"Hi dash!"

"Hi yn!"

"So how is your day going..."

We talk until I check the time.

"8:15!!!!?!?!!?!" I scream.

"What?!?!!? We gotta go!"

We run as fast as we can to school. As I enter to hall I slid and fell on the ground. Right in the-

"Your nose!" Dash squeaked.

Oh no.

My.

Nose.

Is.

Bleeding.

"Ouch!ouch!ouch!" I touch my nose. It was bleeding all right, a lot.

"Erm, dash, u can go if u want, I'll be fine." I explain.

He swiped his head back and forth.

"No way! I'll bring u to the nurse." He picked me up and ran to the nurse. Somehow this arm-feeling felt similar to me. I shrugged of the feeling. Whatever, just as long I don't get detention.

:> hi
H
H
H
H
I
I
I
.
.
.
.