Bonus 2/2

Chat noir was now just staring at you with the ugliest face in the universe. You looked confused, maybe even frustrated. Damn it! Why did it have to be him? Now he'll just think I'm a noisy fangirl. You thought. Chat noir was looking at you confused, before pointing to you and whispered."I-is..how did you t-turn into a c-cat..?" You sat down, with your feet in front of you. You purred a little, before explaining on how you were the superhero copycat and you were on the way to the meetup.(note: your in your suit-) chat noir listened before, he too, sat down listening. After your speech you and chat noir had a little small talk before he reached out a hand for you to grab.
you squeaked and blushed slightly, feeling his hand give warmth to your cold, dry ones. He lifted you up and stretched before looking at you again, this time taking a better look at you. Then he said something super unexpectedly, almost knocking out the breath you had in you. He said while smiling, " we'll copycat, since me and you have so much in common," he looked at you with the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen and said, " will copycat of the cats (pUnS) be chat noir's partner in battle with the dashing lady bug, of course." You stared at him for a sec, speechless, before nodding your head viciously. He laughed and picked you up, giving you a piggy back ride for the rest of the way to the meeting.

+*- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZY ASS-*+

you were heading home with chat noir, you were tired as it was and when chat noir offered to take you home, you just said sure. When you were close enough to your house, you turned around and told him to stop. " ok chat noir, thank you for walking me here and we should meet up some other time." He smiled at you, and you took this opportunity to stand up on your tiptoes and ask, "why did you choose me, chat noir, to be your side-kick?" He looked at you, opening his mouth, before shutting it when the ring on his finger went off. You looked at him, full of questions, before he sighed awkwardly saying, " s-sorry copycat.. I gotta go, I'll give you your answer shortly!" He said the last part jumping off into the darkness, leaving you in the dust. You stood there before walking silently down the now-closed streets. You looked up to see a 7-11 (I'm lazy ok deal wit it) and you walked inside, cause it was the only thing open. You went down the drink isle and grabbed a f/c before preceding to check out and walk back down to where your house was.
                                                 .
                                                               .