Chapter 1

Zane's POV:
All I could hear was my alarm clock, going off, making that annoying as hell beeping, I slammed my hand on it and it broke, my dad is gonna kick my ass. I rolled over to the side of my bed and sat up, I stretched my arms and legs out and got up to get dressed, I put my school uniform on and walked to the bathroom, I brushed my hair and teeth and stared at myself in the mirror "still look like I haven't slept in 100 years" I rolled my eyes at myself and went downstairs, I saw my mother at the stove making breakfast and my brother at the table doing last minute work "good morning ZuZu! How did you sleep?" My mother asked me in a happy tone, I love my mom and all but shes to happy all the time, its embarrassing. "I slept fine mom, although Garroth was snoring all night" I sat down at the table and started eating an apple "I did not!" Garroth yelled, he is the star child, he always gets good marks and is a huge hit with the girls and guys at school, even though he has a boyfriend already no one backs off "hey Zane, did you finish your homework?" Vylad asked me, he is a very smart kid, he always gets A's and is the family genius, he always makes sure we do our work and do it right "yes Vylad, I handed it in yesterday" I got up and got my shoes on, I always like getting to school early "see you guys at school" I walk out the door and walk down the street with my headphones on.

-time skip-

Zane's POV:
I get to school and see Travis, damn he's cute, he always wears this cute green seashell necklace around his neck, he is one of the cutest boys Ive ever met, we never hang out but we do have the same science class, we are always working together. I walk over and put my hands over his eyes and lean over his shoulder "guess who!" He jumps and turns around "ZANE YOU SCARED ME!" He yelled while laughing, he is so cute, even when he's mad, no matter what he does he is always so damn cute "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" I tease him all the time and he hates it, he's to short to fight me though, I would just pick him up by the shirt and pin him to the wall while he squirmed to break free, its so funny seeing him try to fight back "ya ya, I know you want something, what is it?" He asks with a smirk on his face, oh it is on "oh nothing really~ I just wanted to ask if you would be my date to walk to class today~" I tease and hold out my arm, he snickers and takes my arm "why yes good sir~ I would love to~ just have me home by 10~" we laugh and walk to class him holding my arm.

————————————————————
Im so sorry I haven't been writing anything, Ive had a lot of writers block and I just started highschool so I have been really busy, please enjoy this new book and please don't complain about Zane being bigger then Travis (babe -.- I know you will anyways-) anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I hope to write more of this book soon, Im gonna try to make a posting cycle so stay tuned.