three

natalia carpenter

Neels and I laugh fucking around at the grocery store. Yea we're so mature I chuckle.

"Fuck I miss Christian" Neels whines throwing some Mac and cheese boxes in the cart for christian.

"Is he ever gonna meet Grayson" Neels says helping me push the cart. "Hopefully not and speaking of Grayson he called yesterday like every fucking month" I groan. "He should meet his son Natalia"Neels says.

  "I don't want him to meet Christian, he didn't help me out with Christian during his whole life time right now, he was cheating when I was gonna tell him I'm pregnant" I exclaim ending the conversation.

He nods and puts the stuff on the counter to pay.

 First time Neels actually wants to get out of the car and come with me to wait for Christian

First time Neels actually wants to get out of the car and come with me to wait for Christian. He always thinks a girl is gonna hit on him, who the fuck is gonna hit on him, I chuckle to myself.

The bell rings and I wait for Christian. Neels goes on his phone and furrows his eyebrows. "Grayson tweeted this"he shows me his phone.

grayson dolan
hate it when they move on too quick 😒🙄
18.9K likes 20.2K retweets

I chuckle rolling my eyes, "he heard me say 'Adam hang up' when I found out it was him that he called"I say squinting my eyes noticing Christian hasn't came out.

A teacher walks out of the school holding hands with a sad looking Christian, "and what happened to him"Neels says turning off his phone walking with me towards them both.

The teacher gives me a warm smile before giving me Christian.

I was going to hug Christian but he walks past me ignoring me, of course he gets the attitude of ignoring people by his dad.He walks to the car and gets in by himself. I shake off my shocked expression and walk to the car and get in. Neels starts the car and starts driving.

"Mommy"Christian's voice breaks. "What's wrong baby" I turn around in the seat. "Do I have a dad"he mumbles. My smile drops and hesitate "yes you do why are you asking that"I say looking out at the window wanting to avoid the conversation.

"W-" he gets cut off by my phone ringing, my phone is connected to the car's Bluetooth so it's loud, and we can hear the thing.

ethan dolan

"She said a name, and it was Adam"Grayson pins me onto the wall. "Grayson let him go for gods sake"Alissa yells.

"Shut up"Grayson slurs, if I was bold enough I would say 'this is why Natalia left you' but I can't, Grayson can do anything to me right now, he's fucking drunk.

"I'll call her and ask, Adam is just her friend she met" I say shoving Grayson out of the room. "No i want to hear the conversation"Grayson hands me my phone.

Grayson watched me closely as I press on natalia's contact. Alissa watches leaning against the wall and starts walking towards us, sitting down next to me.

"Hello ethan" natalia responds. Grayson smiles when he hears her voice,

"Are you dating Adam, because Grayson is throwing a big ass tantrum"I huff and Grayson smacks the back of my head still keeping quiet.

"Look there's Mc Donald's"we hear in the background, grayson furrows his eyebrows.

"Neels shut up"Natalia says, Grayson chuckles and continues to listen.

"Well I don't have to explain shit to anybody, even if I was dating Adam nobody should care"natalia snaps.

"Mommy thats a bad word"we hear a kids voice, Alissa and I start getting worried soon as Grayson's eyes turn dark.

"Sorry baby i know, oh shi-"natalia hangs up soon as she realizes we heard baby Christian.

"She has a fucking child too"he turns towards us, his face heated up, veins popping out on his neck. Alissa and I gulp.

I man up and say "it's her fucking life she can do whatever she wants wether you like it or not, she's getting treated way better than you. And Grayson I don't know what happened to you over the years but you need to mature the fuck up, cause natalia is totally over you" I say spitting at him.

Grayson raises his hand but he puts it down soon as we see aaron in our doorframe. "I'll come back later"he mumbles.

"No no it's okay you can stay"Alissa says.

end of chapter three

10 votes for a new chapter