six

natalia carpenter

"Hurry natalia, we have to pick him up"he hurry's me. I pick up my slumped ass and my phone walking with Neels to his car.

I sit back and lay my head. I was about to fall asleep until, my stupid fucking phone rang.

 I was about to fall asleep until, my stupid fucking phone rang

aaron carpenter

"Okay So were just going to ask for her address" I tell ethan and Alissa, I act like Grayson's not here, he's in the corner watching us, about to listen to the conversation we're gonna have with Natalia when I call her.

I call her and on the first ring she answers. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"she yells through the phone. All of us get taken back a bit. Grayson leans back and bites into his shirt trying not to burst out laughing.

"Well Hi sister, you good"I ask chuckling.

"I'm surprised he didn't answer back with a attitude, he would've been like 'okay then bitch I'll call you back when you are not on your period' and hangs up"Neels says.

"Yea ok what the fuck do you want Aaron"she says. "Why are you mad"I laugh. "Well bitch ass called when I was about to fall asleep"she groans.

"Oh well fuck I'm sorry"I apologize.
"Well I want to know what's your address, so we can send you something for your birthday, it's a gift from Ethan, Alissa and I"i explain.

"Yea I'll text you it, and I know Grayson's sitting there, so this goes for Grayson.-"she gets cut off my Neels.

"Natalia don't"he says.

"Shut up Neels, grayson you can literally fuck off, and get over me dead ass. Stop calling me every fucking month. Just stop trying"she hangs up.

We all stay quiet and grayson didn't seem to get hurt by her words. He leans back into his chair and smirks.

 He leans back into his chair and smirks

natalia carpenter

The bell rings and Christian runs to me pulling me away from the school building to the car,like he doesn't want me to see the teacher. "Mom hurry lets go"he says anxiously. "Go to the car"I let go of him.

He scoffs, wait who is he scoffing at? I know he's not scoffing at me he's gonna get that beating.

I walk towards the teacher. "How did Christian do today"I ask. "Well he got in trouble today, it wasn't that bad though"she tells me. "What did he do" I ask curiosity.

"He kept writing down green as if they were standards he had to do, but he wasn't in trouble then, but he starting writing 'green' on the table , and we have this rule about not writing on the tables. So he had detention for lunch, he still ate"she assures me.

"Oh okay thank you for telling me. I'll see you tomorrow" I give her a quick hug and walk towards the car.

I get in and don't say anything to Christian or Neels.

 "Christian listen to me" I yell

"Christian listen to me" I yell. "No mom, you've became so mean these past days"he yells back. "Don't talk to me with that tone son" I tell him. "Just tell me why you were writing green down" I hold his wrist.

"Like you care! You won't. Plus it's a special person's favorite color" he says bluntly.

I scoff "get out, go to your room"I tell him.

Without hesitation he gets up and slams the fucking door.

I let out a heavy sigh and lay back on bed, who the fuck does he think he is? Like what the fuck did Grayson tell him that he's changed so much. Is he trying to turn Christian against me? I miss my precious Christian, the mommy's boy.

Adam walks in my room quietly. "Christian is crying"he says softly. "He is?" I ask turning towards him. He nods. I get up, walking towards giving him a quick peck on the lips leaving to Christians room.

I walk in and see Neels trying to comfort him. I nod at Neels, he gets up and leaves closing the door.

I sit on the end of the bed looking around his room, I let out a cough to let him know I'm here.

"Are you okay" I whisper loud enough, so he could hear me.

"No"he whispers back.

I get up and sit closer to him. "I'm sorry mommy, I shouldn't have talked to you in that way"he hugs me crying in my arms.

"Why did you do it"I rub his back. "I can't say"he mumbles.

end of chapter

13 votes for a new chapter