eight

natalia carpenter

I feel myself waking up, I turn over to try to cuddle with Adam, but I don't feel anyone there. I sigh and sit up.

I put my robe around my body, walking towards the kitchen. I see Christian in his school uniform eating breakfast next to Grayson,Ethan,Alissa.

Neels and Adam are talking at the couch.

I look at Christian seeing him happy talking to Grayson, Grayson's smile is wide looking at Christian. I let out a heavy sigh walking towards the kitchen to the fridge getting a water bottle.

"Goodmorning mommy"Christian says. I look back at him and fake smile. "Your ready to get dropped off?" I ask him drinking some water.

He nods. "Okay just let me go change"I say, he nods again and continues his talk with Grayson's who's looking at me. I roll my eyes and walk to my room to change.

I quickly change into some jeans and a crop top. I let my hair down. I grab my car keys walking to my door.

Before I look up I get pushed back into my room. I cough as I almost fall back. "What the f-"i cut myself up seeing Grayson. I try to go around him but he blocks the door.

"What Grayson, what" I sigh. "Why are you ignoring me?Why did you leave in the first place"he says, "your so stupid that you don't remember why i left, and I just don't like you anymore. I don't want you near me anymore" I say taking a step back as he gets closer to me.

My back hits the wall. He runs the side of his finger down my face, he starts leaning in. "Get the fuck away from me"I push him off. "Whats wrong"he holds me. "I don't cheat, I don't kiss somebody while I'm dating another person" I say getting away from him.

"When the fuck did I cheat"he says slamming his hand on my wall. "Aye wey you don't pay rent in this bitch so don't slam your hand on MYYYY wall"I discipline him.

He chuckles. "Okay I have to go, your still a cheater"I slam my door.

 I turn off my phone, letting my spoon drop on the counter, sighing hearing a argument start in the living room

I turn off my phone, letting my spoon drop on the counter, sighing hearing a argument start in the living room. I roll my eyes getting up and walking towards there.

My eyes widen soon as I see Ethan and Aaron holding Grayson back and Neels,Alissa holding Adam back.

"What the fuck is going on here" i ask going to Adam to calm him down.

"Grayson started picking on Adam"neels says. "Can you fucking leave him alone for once" I say holding onto Adam speaking to Grayson.

"Actually I can't"he says bluntly. "Well here's a way we can all solve this" I say calmly. "GO BACK TO LA GRAYSON AND DONT COME BACK"I yell. "NOT WITHOUT MY SON"he yells back.

"HES NOT YOUR SON, GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD" I start a argument. "HE IS MY SON"he says raising his hand up like if he was going to slap me.

Everyone gasps and Adam pulls me back in his chest. "You were really going to slap me" I whisper. "I'm sorry I-I- I didn't mean to"He says. "It's good that I left you"I say bluntly walking past him bumping his shoulder on purpose holding Adam's hand.

 "It's good that I left you"I say bluntly walking past him bumping his shoulder on purpose holding Adam's hand

I smile weakly brushing adam's hair back as he peacefully sleeps. I lay back a bit and cuddle him into my chest.

The whole fight started off because Grayson teased him by saying 'that's why she has my kid and not yours'. Adam doesn't really want to have kids of his OWN, he didn't mind helping me taking care of Christian. He asked me to be his girlfriend when I gave birth to Christian.

I want Christian to see Adam as a father figure, I know Adam isn't actually his father.

"Momm-"Christian shuts himself up when he sees that Adam is asleep.

I look next to Christian and see Grayson with a clenched jaw, he doesn't like his view.

I sigh when I see Christian is holding Grayson's hand. "Go change into some regular clothes, and I'll be out soon" I say.

Christian nods closing the door. "Keep resting, I'll be in the kitchen with Christian and the rest" I whisper in adam's ear, before I get up I kiss his forehead and leave the room.

 "Oh yea, I forgot to ask mom,why didn't you come with Neels to pick me up"Christian asks before putting a whole spoon full of Mac & cheese in his mouth

"Adam was upset, I don't know if he still is so I had to be there for him" i say serving myself some food.

The door opens, Grayson,Ethan,Alissa,Aaron,and Neels walk in.

"Son look what i got you"Grayson shows him a big box of legos. I groan in annoyance, I can feel Grayson's smirk burning through me.

"Thank you so much dad"Christian cheers jumping up and down.

"Finish your food Christian" I say bluntly, walking back to the room but Ethan pulls me back.

"Let's talk on the balcony"he says walking us to the balcony not waiting for my answer.

end of chapter

13 votes for a new chapter