four - INTRODUCTIONS

"I suppose you all got along well, then?" Grandmother asks me as I walk through the door, trailing behind my three new friends. I smile and nod at her, and continue to follow the trio to the dinner table.

"Mum, do you want me to call everyone else down?" Ron asks, as he starts helping her set up the dinner table. Harry, Hermione and I start to help too.

Molly answers, "Yes dear, i'd appreciate it if you did." Mrs. Weasley then takes a look at me and then turns back to Ron, "And take (Y/n) here with you, introduce her to your sister and brothers."

I am briefly bewildered by the statement, shocked that there were more people I haven't met. Also by the fact that there are more kids in the Weasley family. Oh well, I suppose this is a good chance to make even more friends.

Ron starts walking towards the staircase, and motions me to follow behind. I quickly oblige, and we start walking up the stair case, and stop in front of the first door we come across.

Ron takes a quick look at me until he finally starts knocking on the door, "Gin! Dinner!" He says loudly.

He looks at me again, reminded of the fact that I haven't met "Gin" yet.

"There's also someone I want to introduce you to! So hurry up!"

We wait, and start to hear footsteps come to the door. The door swings wide open to reveal a short ginger girl, who greatly resembled Molly Weasley. She was super pretty, and looked a little younger than both Ron and I.

"Hello." She says, her voice sounding slightly surprised.

"Wow Ron, never knew you'd ever introduce me to a girl." His sister says in a joking manner, and we both laugh at Ron. He just looked super done with his sister.

"Shut up." He states in a snarky tone.

Ron hand motions to me, "Ginny, meet (Y/n)," then he hand motions to Ginny, "(Y/n), meet Ginny."

"Ginny, this is a new friend of mine who's just moved here from America, (Y/n) Westenra."

"And (Y/n), this is my annoying little sister, Ginny Weasley."

Now this was her turn to get annoyed at Ron, "Shut up Ron." She says while slapping his arm. He just lets out a small "ow" and starts rubbing his arm, and gives his sister a glare. Seems fun to have a sibling.

Her expression quickly changes, and she smiles at me, which I warmly return. She reaches her hand out to shake, and I take it.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/n). I'm sorry you had to meet my brother first instead of me."

I chuckle at her statement and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, "Wasn't that bad, only because I met Harry and Hermione at the same time as I met Ron." I say jokingly, causing both Ginny and I to laugh. Leaving Ron just groaning at our girl bonding.

"Alright!" Ron exclaims, slightly shoving his sister to go down the stairs, "That's enough of that, (Y/n) needs to meet everyone else. Go help set up the dinner table, Ginny."

Ginny just rolls her eyes at Ron, which causes me to grin. She takes a look at me as walks down the stairs, I wave, "It was nice meeting you Ginny!"

Ron just loudly sighs and continues to walk up the winding staircase, I follow behind him.

Finally, after getting winded by all the steps, i'm practically panting as we stop in front of the next door. Ron seemed perfectly okay, which is understandable as he has to walk up these stairs every day and is probably used to it. Me? I'm just super unfit and should probably work on my cardio.