five - HOGWARTS EXPRESS

We finally make it down the long set of stairs, with Percy trailing behind us. I see that the table has been completely set, and that everyone was already sat, and was waiting for the three of us to start eating.

"You could've started eating, you know." Ron mutters while leading me to a seat in between him and another empty seat. Next to that empty seat was George.

As I took my seat along with Percy and Ron, the front door opens.

Molly quickly pushes out of her chair and walks towards the door, "Oh! It must be Fred and Arthur."

My heart beats rapidly as I await for the tall ginger to walk into the dining room. I wonder how he'll react when he sees me, or if he'll even react at all? What if he's super awkward, or super happy? What if he doesn't recognize me at all?

Two people came in, which who I assumed was Arthur, the father of the Weasley family, and obviously Fred. The kind, alluring red headed boy I met earlier this evening in a joke shop.

"Must introduce you to our new guest before we continue eating!" Molly exclaims excitedly, gesturing the two men towards me. I analyze Fred's expression to see that he's surprised, just like how I was when I found out Grandmother Bea was friends with his family. Arthur just had a warm smile set on his face.

I stand up and reach my hand out to shake to greet the two, even though i've already met Fred already.

"This is (y/n) Westenra, Beatrice's granddaughter. She just moved here from America, isn't that exciting?" Molly says cheerfully.

They both nod.

I take Arthur's hand and he gives me a firm handshake, "Pleasure to meet you (y/n)."

"The pleasure is all mine! Thank you for welcoming me into your home for dinner." I say back, being sure to sound as polite as possible. Even though i'm sure i've already made a good impression with the rest of the Weasley family.

I then reach out to shake Fred's hand, and see that he still had that stunned facial expression stuck on his face. He still shakes me hand and gives me a small smile, which I return.

"Well, I think it's safe to say we can finally start eating now." Molly says, intervening between Fred and I.

Arthur takes a seat next to Molly, whilst Fred takes the empty seat in between George and I.

The dinner was.... well... I guess you could say, interesting? The whole entire time there was an awkward tension between Fred and I. Which really threw me off because when I spoke to him in the joke shop, he was so smooth and chill.

While eating dinner, I mainly spoke to Ginny, Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Occasionally George would join in too, but never Fred. Each time George spoke to me, Fred just sort of shut down and stayed quiet. It was bit annoying if i'm honest.