11

I am currently at Safeway while waiting for Jasper because I was been waiting for him for an hour. I checked my wristwatch a few times, and at last, he arrived. He's late. I saw him walking towards me while smiling.

''What are we going to do?'' He says.

''Get some grocery carts,'' I announced.

We immediately headed to the large storage racks and started roamed about what we could buy for the victims.

''Tissue paper,'' I say, and picked up over the rack.

I saw that he was also shopping and what he could buy, and handed a shaving cream. I glared him a look.

''No, this is mine.'' He said self-justifying.

''Do you shave? But you don't have any single strip of hair grow to your upper lip,'' I exclaimed.

''I need to shave my private part you know,'' He was cocksure, and make a half-smile, raised my eyebrows, and eyes looking to the side.

''Sometimes you were disrelish,'' I say disgustedly.

''We're turning to adults now. At least we learn how to handle our proper hygiene.'' He muttered, and got some Irish spring soaps and placed them on the grocery cart.

I took out some corned beef, sees the packaging while we were still inside the Safeway and still shopping and with Jasper.

''What could be better to buy tuna or corned beef?'' I say hand out the canned goods.

''Maybe corned beef has more saturated (bad) fat than chicken, uhm you know saturated and trans fats can raise your blood cholesterol and make heart disease worse, though fish actually have a health benefit.'' He shrugs off his shoulders.

We went to the cashier to pay and Jasper and I went out after getting what we bought. We got up in his car and he placed the grocery bags in the backseat. He read the receipt, and check the ones we bought and took out the Trolli from my jacket's pocket. He was surprised because the Trolli was not in the receipt.

He glared a look.

''Did you steal that?'' He groaned.

''There is nothing wrong with that, we bought something from them anyway,'' I say and saw him smirked.

''I can't believe you.'' He sounds disappointed. ''What if they caught us?''

''I know where their CCTV cameras are located, and I know I will not be noticed. They will not get lose anything if I take a little of their goods.'' I'll spell out while he's upset and I told him to switched on the engine before any could trace us.

Jasper started driving and I offered him the candy I had stolen earlier.

''This is what I like about Trolli with consistency, it does not change the taste, it is still delicious,'' I mumbled, leaning my head against the front seat.

''Come on, just try it,'' I say bothering him. He shakes his head as he keeps refusing.

''Hey, what are you doing?!''He irritatingly smugs.

What I did is to feed him the candy while he was driving. He didn't have the chance to squirm out.

''It tastes good right?'' I asked.

''Don't be pesky. I am driving, okay?''

My eyes were leering at him.

''You know what you're a naysayer.'' I groaned.

''Don't know how Storm tolerates you.'' He mumbled.

''Well, he's like my fucking father.''

''I know world shows indignant to you, but did you not notice that it has a brighter side?'' Jasper gazes at the road sternly.