14

Although I don't want to match those thoughts of mine, it can still be filled with any hallucination because of things that are destined not for me. I was busy dealing with that change, but the apprehension was accompanied by desires as to how Catherine would find understanding of things.

Murry seemed strange to me because he himself volunteered to drive me to school. I knew we weren't that close and there I felt bad for him about what happened that night about Catherine. I can feel the hot blood flow in my veins. I didn't bother Jasper too much, I knew he would be busy with Football, especially since Embry hadn't come home yet. They only met when he came home quickly from Lacrosse.

I was nervous because the cheat sheet was passed to me while we were taking a test on a subject and it was handed to me. I turned in Riggs' direction but I got no answer from him. I was nervous because I might be the one to blame about spreading of act dishonestly from the class.

''Did you know that this kind of thing is forbidden Ms. Sanders?'' Mrs. Everleigh held the chisel protruding from my bag.

Fortunately, I immediately hid the paper and put it in my pocket. I breathed a sigh of relief as we were dismissed in class. Weekends are coming up and I found on the calendar Catherine's birthday the other day. I don't know if Murry will remember the upcoming occasion to celebrate her birthday.

I knew that wouldn't be a big deal to him. But he mentioned when we were going to dinner that he wanted to invite Jasper for the occasion. I know that sounds like madness. I just agreed with his opinion. I also plan to include Riggs so as not to be awkward.

What's wrong with Jasper? and the whole world is like a magnet clinging to him. Although I didn't wake up well that Saturday and I knew they would be busy on Catherine's upcoming birthday. I don't want to take the lead in Murry's planning. He might think I'm too arrogant. I caught up with him in the garage and told him I'll be going somewhere for a jog. But I know it's unbelievable what caused me because I've never been interested to take care of my cardio.

I just wanted to leave the house and I knew when Murry was there he controlled everything. I went to Riggs hideaway to pick up some things I left behind when I stayed there. Because I have a duplicate key of his house I took the key from the pocket of my pants. And when I came in, Oliver came up to me with a woman sitting on his lap on the couch. I just deserve to ignore what happened. The two of them suddenly stopped what they were doing, I went straight to her room and opened the black walk in closet next to the toilet. I felt Oliver follow. I noticed the girl who was with him earlier had disappeared.

''I just took some of my stuff.'' I mumbled.
As he entered the room without wearing any upper garment. He just stared at me while busy picking up some of my belongings.

''Riggs was asking for help about his father, about his scholars. There is a program to be done and you are one expected to lead.'' He say.

''You know that I hate charities.'' I grimaced.

''Oh and by the way Murry is one of the sponsors. And you should be there.''

I move in flounce, alternating the moment of being grouchy. I don't know why I have to do things that I know are just too indulgent in craving what a lot of people will say like praise.

I know Catherine won't do the same thing. I guess.

When I got back in the car Jasper suddenly came to my mind, that strange desire between the two of us. But I chose to forget that. In recent months I have almost become close to him, I think he is too. I stopped the car because I couldn't find it groping the sound from my cellphone. I and when I finally got it too.