Stupid, but rewarding

It wasn't like the first time. It was more like we were both picking up where we had left off. His hands were embracing me and my arms were hooking around his strong neck, bringing him down closer to me, demanding him to kiss me harder, to give me more.

I breathed in his scent. It was addictive, it intoxicated me even further.

I hadn't even noticed we had taken a few steps back when my thighs touched the  armrest of the couch and I stumbled back. I didn't let go of his neck intending to hold myself, but Ezra complied to my accidental pull by letting us both fall over the couch, without really separating our mouths.

His big body collided itself onto mine, our bodies molded into each other's as I let his hips press between my legs, lighting up a raging fire within me. My hands grasped his soft hair, messing it and pulling at his roots. This was welcomed by a soft grunt from the back of his throat which made me squirm.

His mouth roamed mine. His straight teeth biting the soft flesh of my lower lip, I let the smallest moan escape my mouth, but still, Ezra heard and his kisses just became wilder, deeper, harder...

I was not complaining at all.

His tongue caressed mine, it sent shivers down my spine. It was delicious, so wrong, so wonderful. His hand travelled down my waist as his full, saucy lips left my own to busy themselves by leaving a trail of wet kisses down my chin, jaw and slowly my throat. I gasped as I felt his mouth devour my neck as if I was a little lamb and he was a big wolf going for the jugular. I was helpless under his touch, under his experienced lips. I let myself be killed.

I once had asked him if he knew about sex. Now I got my answer.

His breathing was loud and hard against my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued kissing the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I was swooning, completely drowned by joy and pleasure. So stuck in the moment I almost didn't hear him speak onto my skin.

"I'm sorry" He whispered as he kissed my throat. I felt his hand grazing the skin under my shirt. I sighed as I felt him suck on my neck. For the first time in my life I wasn't concerned about getting hickeys. He could suck the life out of me as far as I was concerned.

"F-For what?" I managed to ask between gasps and sighs. He trailed his kisses up my throat and right next to my jaw.

"This..." He exhaled as he bit my skin and sucked again. I could feel my eyes rolling backwards.

"Oh" I breathed and bit my lip as he let his mouth travel up towards the back of my ear. "Why..." I gasped as his lips reached my earlobe and his hard teeth nibbled on it, making my whole body shake.

"This... is wrong" He said between kisses but he didn't sound so convinced, at least not while his hand was still crawling up my bare ribcage and he could feel the goosebumps he was inducing all around my body.

"Yes" I agreed in a minuscule voice, but my hands failed my words as I pulled at the roots of his hair and he grunted again.

"Should we... stop" He managed as his mouth travelled towards one of my collarbones. I had already started shaking my head softly.

"No" I gasped.

Ezra's mouth shot back up to mine, before I could even breathe properly. I didn't complain though, as my hands travelled down towards his throat and I brushed my fingers on the inside of the neck of his sweater. He shook on top of me and it blew my mind. I loved earning reactions from him.

So I pushed him onto the backrest of the couch, slipped from beneath him and eagerly reconnected our mouths as my legs crawled to each side of his hard waist.

He breathed sharply as I lowered myself onto his hips. I kissed him harder as I felt his hands crawl under my shirt. My hands travelled down his torso and softly traced the skin beneath his blue sweater. I could feel a soft trail of hair disappearing into his boxers. I bit his lip and his while body shook again.

It was like I was on drugs. The fogginess of the moment numbing my thoughts and my decision making. I was not humanly capable of focusing on anything that was not Ezra. Or his lips on mine, or his hands on my upper back, never mind the hardness I could feel pressing through his pants. Everything about him consumed me.

This is getting out of control.

A tiny little voice sounded in the furthest, deepest corner of my mind. I knew it was going deliciously far, but I also knew I could not let that happen.

Kissing him hard, really, really hard, I brought my hands up towards his face. His clean shaven square jaw. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

"Ezra" I said onto his mouth. I still couldn't bring myself to stop smooching on his soft, plump lips. It was not physically possible, so I decided I had no other option than to do both at the same time.

"Hm?" He asked before his tongue slipped between my lips and devoured my mouth. For a moment I lost myself into him, into his taste and his smell and his big body.

But then the small voice woke me up again and I had to ignore the way his hips softly lifted to press themselves harder onto mine. God was really testing me, I felt like a medieval maiden trying to say no to Satan's temptations.

"We probably should..." I kissed him again. "We..." he kissed me and I involuntarily thrusted my hips onto his, making him groan onto my lips. God, this was so difficult!

"We should..." I sucked on his lower lip. "Stop" I finished as his teeth pulled my lip softly. I sighed, he hadn't even heard me and I wasn't sure I was really bothered by it.

"Okay" He said with a breathy voice, but he didn't stop, neither did I. His lips continued devouring mine without decorum. 

Get a fucking grip woman!

But I couldn't. Not when he tasted so heavenly good and felt so devilishly enticing.

But then his hands slowly and absentmindedly started pulling at my t-shirt, and I almost let him. In fact, I would have let him if we were in normal circumstances; not stuck inside a disguised prison, I couldn't let him. Not while no one had to know he had regained his senses, not when there were one thousand things waiting to go wrong the moment we took our clothes off and succumbed into our needs.

So my hands travelled to my back and I held his hands, painfully separating my mouth from his. My breathing was so loud but his breath was even louder. We stared into each other's eyes like that. None of us saying a word about it, none of us addressing the fact that I was still sitting over his crotch, grasping his hands mid motion, with flushed cheeks and red lips.

Ezra drew his hands back and they slipped through my fingers, which ached at the sudden loss. So now I was just sitting over his crotch in the most awkward position ever, and Ezra was staring at me like he had just committed murder and I searched inside my head for something, anything to say or do.

I didn't have a clue.