Chapter 6

Shikha: oh god??? Are u serious??? What did u say then???
Naira: he got offline after saying that. Why he even said that??
Shikha: don't take stress man . Just block him if he's bothering you.
Naira: No ....first I want my answer.then if he bothered me more then I'll block him.
Shikha: ok ok but don't think much. You should sleep now.
Naira: ok good night
Shikha: good night
Shikha got offline naira was about to off data she received msg from kartik
Kartik: am waiting for u outside your house.
Naira throws her phone on bed and ran to the window... naira is looking down from her room window...kartik is waving at her with the smile on his face. She was about to say something suddenly he started looking at sky.
Naira tried to grab his attention by waving at him but he's looking too lost in stars.
Naira took her phone massaged him ...What r u doing here??
He's just continually staring at sky.
Naira ran downstairs opened the door slowly ..... started looking around....there is no one now .... she started going towards road .... suddenly someone grabbed naira's hand and pulled her ...she tried to shout but he closed her mouth with his hand .....Naira widen her eyes while looking into his.

Kartik: come with me
He left her and started looking into her scared eyes.
Naira is too confused and don't know what to say how to react ....all she maintained to say is "where"
Kartik: You will get all the answers just come with me.

Naira: but first tell me why u said that.
Kartik: what??
Naira: don't act you know what I'm asking about.
Kartik going towards his bike "come with me I'll tell u everything"
Naira just followed him without saying a single word they set on the bike .
It's mid night whole road is empty ....they r going fast. Naira's mind is full of questions heart is racing .... she don't even know why she agreed to come with him.
Kartik stopped bike and asked naira to get off.
Naira started looking around it's a empty place surrounded by some trees and a beautiful lake few steps away. Sky is full of stars that reflection of full moon and Millon of beautiful stars in lake.
It's mid night there is no one around ....Naira lost herself in view ... She just forgot everything all the questions.
They started walking towards lake ....
Kartik: it's the place where i use to come when I feel lonely , lost , broken. I come here when my mind is fill with questions. This place gives me piece ...this stars gives me strength to shine ....the sound of lake heals my pain .
Naira: Thank u for bringing me here .. seriously this place is....
Kaira: I know...
They smiled at each- other
They sat near front of lake ...
Kartik : now u can ask what u wanna know.
Naira: why did u text me that.
Kartik: just to see your reaction .... normally girls react to much or block same time ...but u just said a what.
He laughed
Naira: to check my reaction?
Kartik: sorry
Naira: i had know that u r just kidding.
Kartik: oh that's why u were so curious to ask me na?
Naira gave him a angry look
Kartik: ok ok sorry
Naira: why we r here
Kartik: just to tell u that life don't just give us pain it give us happiness to ... If there r things to give tears so there r things make us smile too....if there r people who can break u break your trust so there some people  who can keep your trust .
Naira: it's different to know who is true bcoz everyone is wearing a mask nowadays.
Kartik: I know but everyone don't wear mask .
Naira: I know. I should leave now it's almost morning...

It's 5 am sun is about to rise....
Kartik: Ok let's go then .

Kartik got up and started walking naira followed him they made way to his bike.
They got on the bike naira is keeping hands on his shoulders kartik started his bike with kick ...he just keeps improving the speed .... kartik want naira to say  ...but she's just keeping her grip tight on his shoulders.
Kartik stopped bike suddenly.naira fell on him .
But still they remain silent....

Kartik's pov

I know naira have been hurt may be her loved ones have left her but that doesn't mean she will stop talking to people's ... Stay away from everyone . I mean this lonely feeling hurts a lot .

Naira's pov
I know everyone is going to leave at the end yes lonely feeling hurts but am not strong to being leaved to forget someone.

Naira: why you stopped.

Kartik: nothing
And he started bike again .
They reached near her home kartik stopped the bike naira got off the bike and started going towards door kartik is still sitting on his bike.
Suddenly naira turned towards kartik came to him "The place was beautiful thankyou for taking me there" naira said with a smile,
Kartik passed a small smile and started his bike naira turned to her home again kartik also made way to his home.