Chapter-10

Kartik's POV

I'm on my friends place for his wedding. He's getting ready ... trying to set his sherwani . I'm taking rendom pictures.
"You are my friend here not as a photographer,so stop taking pictures and help me with this dupatta," He said in anger "sorry I can't stop myself from taking pictures" I started helping him he's looking awesome in his golden maroon sherwani.
I

'm happy that he's getting married with the one he loves. They are made for each other.I can see the happiness and excitement on his face.
"Aren't you ready yet," some one Asked from outside "10 mins more," I replied
After 15 minutes we went out of his room ....

Everyone is busy in there works ... Some are taking pictures ... some aren't ready yet.
Ayush's sister came with puja thali .
Ayush set on a chair his sister does her sehara....
After that we went out ....ayush set on the ghodi.
(Mere yaar ki shaadi hai)
We all started to dance

Naira's POV

I'm on wedding venue, With niti she's looking stunning as bride ,in dull golden and deep maroon lehanga Baarat is about maybe in 10-15 minutes.
  Everyone is busy some in getting ready some with preprations for welcome of baarat.
"How's you feeling niti," I asked, Niti is looking nervous she's getting married with ayush they have been dating since 4 years they know each other well , but still being nervous is quite common, I just want to make her feel comfortable "Happy, nervous, exited and I am having too many mixed feelings," she said
"I can understand"
S

ome girls just entered... "Hey congratulations niti," one of them said they all hugged niti , I know to of them ...niti college friends.."I'm so happy to see you all," niti said
Suddenly sound of dhol and shehnai started to come...
"I Think baarat has arrived," I informed "let's go and see the baarat," one of her college friend said ... They all walked out ... I also wanted to go but niti held my hand.
"I'm getting more nervous now,"
She said I think I should stay with her. "Don't worry I'm here with you," I smiled at her
I started to teasing her about ayush so can make her feel fine.
Kartik's POV
Baarat is outside the weddings venue...We are high on dance .... Niti's family came to welcome us ...
A

After welcoming and arti we entered to the wedding venue.

Ayush and his family is on stage we are waiting for bride ....I'm taking some pictures I know he's gonna shout but can't help it ... he's looking at me as he'll kill me ...I walked tO the stage .
I saw bride is coming...Her brothers are holding flower chadar for her.. some girls are taking her towards the stage.

And guess what? One of them is naira ...She's wearing baby pink evening gown...I can't take my eyes off of her.
"She's looking so beautiful," Ayush whispered in my ear "yeah so beautiful," I murmured
"Kartik whom are you looking at," he asked "To the decoration," I came to the sense.

"Stupid," he said while laughing "why are you laughing," He's dad asked
Niti came to the stage
"Kartik where is warmala?," Ashush's dad asked looking at me
"How do I know," why he's asking me?
"I gave the warmala to keep in the car with other stuff," he said, I was with ayush whole time " you didn't give-,"
"Here is the warmala uncle you gave it to ke," I was about to complete my sentence and dhruv came with the warmala... Everyone started staring at uncle.
"Now warmala is here so let's start without anymore delay," aunty said I got off of the stage.