Chapter 9

6:03 pm
I saw some creepy dream again that brought me out of my beauty sleep, "While opening my eyes "This dreams never let me sleep," Getting up from my bed "I should eat something or I'll die from hunger,"
Quickly I made way to kitchen , Mom wasn't around I hope there is food in fridge I don't want to cook right now. I started looking for food in fridge there are some Vegetables, Milk and Oranges There is nothing can eat. I closed the fridge and made way to the gas started looking for jar on upper shelf for some biscuits. I removed the cap with the big hope .
I saw a packet of biscuits "Thank God" I took the biscuits, Put the jar back on its place and made way upstairs , I took my phone and the TV remote before sitting on the bed .I haven't checked my phone in a while .
I'm sitting on my bed with biscuits in one hand phone in second , eyes on phone ears on tv .It's the best combination ever . TV ,my phone and my favorite biscuits.
I changed into music channel, I just love this song 'Jeena Jeena'
"Sachi Si Hain Ye Taarifein
Dil Se Jo Maine Kari Hain"😍
I opened my whatsapp "oh god 8 messages from shikha ,I think I didn't reply her in morning" And 2 form kartik. I tapped to shikha's chat.
"Good Morning"
" he reply?"
"Are you there?"
"Are you Alright?"
"If you are busy you can still manege a msg"
"Atleast pick up my call"
Wait ..When did she call me?
I opened my call logs ...I saw 5 missed calls from shikha,tapped to call back....She picked up my call in 3rd ring.
"Hello" I said sitting on the bed I know she's gonna shout on me.Im ready for it. "So finally you got time" she said in taunting way

"Yeah actually I had," she cutted off my line "I know what you will say 'I had to much work in office and you know how my boss is' Right,?"

"Yes that's what I was about to say" This girl know me well and that's why it's too difficult to lie to her  "Don't you have another excuse you use it every time," She said in a angry tone

"I have but nothing will work as you know me so well," I hope she won't ask me more questions "That's true, So what's up with that guy,"

"With whom," I said in a innocent tone, I know about whom she's asking but I love to make her angry "With whom you are going to merry," wow like she turned my joke to me

"Shut Up" I said showing fake anger she really loves teasing me "I won't till you answer my question"

"Nothing much he was just kidding" I said I don't really want to go in much details,  she's my best friend but still it's not anything important that I should discuss with anyone "I knew it after all he barely knows you"

"Yeah even I knew it" the way I reacted last night ,she won't believe this "Really?" I knew she will say this

"Yes, Any doubt" I Said  "A huge One , Anyways when did he tell you this," She asked

"Last Night" I told her "And you are telling me now" she said angrily, Now I Really need a good excuse. Oh no it's 7 pm I have to get ready.

"I'm Sorry, Can we talk later I have to get ready I'm going to my  friend's wedding," I know she's angry but I have no choice I'm already late. "Ok," She hung up the saying this single word.
I'll convenience her later.
I started to get Ready.