chapter 7

Naira lying on her bed ...

What was all that A stranger took me to a unknown place at mid night ...why ... I mean why I agreed to go with him .... I don't even know him properly ...what the hell is wrong with me.
I'm sleepy but there is no meaning of sleep now it's already 6 am I have to leave by 8 am for office. I don't know how I'm going to work whole day .
I must rest for half hour and then go to bath I'll feel rested and refreshed after that .
Naira closed her eyes but kartik's words started playing in her mind . "Now please will u let me  rest" naira said while closing her eyes tight.
"Ok don't let me rest I'm going to get ready" naira got off of her bed.
"I'm gone mad seriously" naira said while taking clothes from cupboard .
Naira took clothes and gone to take bath .
It's 6:45 naira is getting ready

Naira's mom coming towards her room "nairaaaaa"

Naira in sleepy voice "yeah mom"
Naira's mom in shocked tone while running eyes "Is it a dream"
Naira: stop act now

Naira's mom: it's definitely a dream , u r already awake even almost ready.

Naira: What is so shocking in it??
Her mom started laughing "not shocking its a miracle"
Naira: mom stop now.... My head is already aching
Mom: come eat something and take medicine
Naira:First I need a strong coffee.
Mom: Ok lemme make coffee.
Naira:yeah
Naira mom gone downstairs naira is looking in mirror ... setting up her hairs with half closed eyes.
She saw reflection of kartik in mirror he's lying on her ...Naira widen her eyes and turns back "what r u doing here"
Kartik: I thought u must be missing me.
Naira: why?
Kartik: what why?
Naira: why I'm going to miss u
Kartik:  Don't u know?

Naira: I wasn't missing u at all.

Kartik got up from bed and coming towards naira "really"

Naira: please leave

She heard a voice "why? Don't u need coffee ?

She saw towards door mom standing holding a coffee mug she moved her eyes around and realized it was just a daydream

She rolled her eyes "No I wasn't saying it to you"

Mom: who else is here

Naira: I was saying it to my headache please leave now.

Mom:. Now u started talking to your headache also.

Naira: Can I have this coffee now . I really need it.
Mom: have it and then this medicine also.
She handed her coffee and a medicine
Naira :okay
Naira's mom left room

Naira sat on bed ... sipping coffee silently.

"Now I'm even daydreaming about him . He's distracting me as hell. I should think about something else .yeah it will work ....I hope it will
She stood up while taking one more sip of her coffee ...took her phone from table ... checking for the messages ...she avoided the random messages from friends and groups ....scrolled down looking for shikha's msg .
She got a good morning msg from her ...she was about to open  her chat ... suddenly stopped her finger ... scrolled down looked at kartik's chat "he must  sleeping yet" opened his chat Started to reread the messages from last night "he's so so stupid" she kept the phone in bag
"I should go breakfast now then leave for office" She hanged the bag on her shoulder and gone downstairs.
Naira entered in kitchen her mom is standing near gas .
Naira: Is it ready.
Mom: yeah almost.
Naira gone to the dining table and set on a chair . Mom came with the plate hot poha garnished with onion and roasted peanuts  (ps -am not trying to make you hungry)
She placed plate on table and set next to naira .
Mom: how's your headache now.
Naira: a lot better .
Mom: good....let me see if naksh is ready for college take him with u also .
Naira: but it's not even 8 still .his class starts from 10 na?
Mom: he have some extra class at  8.
Naira:ok