3 - Korean Porn

Jungkook was finally gone to the emergency operating room. You somehow felt bad for your brother because he didn't get enough rest, but you didn't feel an ounce of regret when you took revenge on him.

That was hella worth it.

Jungkook left after saying goobye and a few reminders, like not overwork and move too much, and also rest alot for speedy recovery. He said that he'll be back in a few hours, too.

So you were left all alone in your lonely hospital room, staring at the flower pot beside your bed that Jungkook had left.

The machinery in your head churned and clicked, a thought popping up inside your mind. Your phone, where is it? You remember it rolling down to your carseat. Before you could even process the situation, Jungkook ran inside your room and placed your phone above your bedside table in a hurry.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. They found this at your car after the incident. They also found your bag, but it's in my locker and I gotta go so bye!" Jungkook informed in a rushed tone and quickly scrambled away from the room.

"What the heck. . ." you mumbled, before reaching out to your phone on the table. A frustrated groan left your lips the moment you realized the screen's cracked and broken. However, when you pressed the on button, it magically worked like fine.

Scowling down at your phone in anger, you muttered under your breath, "You caused these injuries. Stupid alarm,"

"No, I'm not the cause. You should never have tried to turn me off when I was just doing my job like you told me to do," a voice sounded, and your eyes widened at your phone, poking the broken screen in confusion.

"Phone? Is that you?" you warily asked, jaw hanging open.

"Yeah." it answered.

"Holy shit, you can talk?!" you squealed excitedly as you looked down at your phone in amazement, making the voice chuckle. "Would you like to hear my rants? Oh my, God. I didn't know you could talk! Let me tell you all my burdens and feelings—"

"I'm a cellphone, not a damn therapist." the voice barked playfully, and you knitted your eyebrows together in confusion.

"Cellphone. . . why do you sound so much like my cousin?"

"It's been so long since I've last seen you and even after your car accident, your stupidity seemed to stay up until now."

Wait. . . what?

"Wow, Phoney. You sure are rude for something that doesn't have a mouth," you frowned, switching off the phone and tossing it at the foot of your bed with an upset expression. "You're like my cousin, so grumpy and annoying."

"You think I'm grumpy and annoying?" To your surprise, the voice continued even though your phone's already off.

"Woah, woah," you sputtered, eyes wide. "Y-You aren't supposed to talk now, right? I think they gave me too much anesthesia so I'm hallucinating right now. You're just a voice inside my head."

"Y/N, I'm supposed to talk. First I have a mouth, second I'm not a hallucination, and third I'm not a damn cellphone. I'm your cousin, weirdo. Look here," the familiar deep voice stated as you turned your head to your cousin, who was standing by the doorway with a smirk and a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Holy crap, Yoongi?!"

Yoongi was your cousin, but he lived with you and Jungkook for so long that you treated him like your older brother. He lived with you because his parents were working overseas, but he left when he was 20 to take care of your grandparents.